part 15

The next day came and most of the classes were normal, English, math, history, etc. Lunch was made top-notch and dirt cheap. After lunch was time for the best class, Hero Basic Training, where All Might came bursting through the door yelling "I have come through the door, like normal." which he certainly did not as he was holding onto the doorway and leaning in.
Everyone was excited to have All Might as a teacher, but for Akira, being around All Might didn't faze her since she's been around him for most of her life.
"Hero basic training! The class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes!! No time to dally. Today's activity is this!! BATTLE TRAINING!! And for that, you need these!!"
He pointed to a wall that started to open, revealing shelves with a bunch of cases on them.
"In accordance with the "Quirk Registry" and the special request forms you filled out before being admitted, your hero costumes! After you change, come out in ranking order to ground beta!!"
The class grabbed their cases and went to the changing rooms to put their costumes on. Akira was to leave last. When she did the short guy with purple balls on his head stared at her, drooling. She was wearing

(since i don't know how to describe these clothes I will show them here.)

A boy wearing a futuristic suit looking this spoke first and Akira recognized the voice as the boy with blue hair and glasses

"Sensei! This appears to be the same field used in the entrance exam. Will we once again be performing cityscape maneuvers?"

"Nope! You'll be moving on to step two! Indoor antipersonnel battle training!! Villain battles are most commonly seen outdoors, but statistically, the most heinous villains are more likely to appear indoors. Between confinement, house arrest, and black market deals in this hero-filled society of ours the cleverest villains out there lurk indoors! You'll now be split into villain teams and hero teams and face off in two-on-two indoor battles!! Practical experience teaches you the basics! The distinction here is that you won't be fighting disposable robots."

Everyone then went off into their own questions but All Might quieted them and continued explaining.

"Listen up!! Here's the deal. The villains will be hiding a nuclear weapon in the hideout. And the heroes have to go in and take care of it. The heroes have a limited amount of time to either capture the villains or secure the weapon. The villains must either capture the heroes or protect the weapon until the time is up. Your battle partners will be decided by drawing slots."

Then he called up people one by one to pick out a letter, those with the same letters were then partnered up. Akira was partnered up with kaminari. Since there was an odd number of people in the class, one of the teams had three people on it. Jirou was paired up with Yaoyorozu and Mineta.

Then All Might pulled two letters out and said they were to be the first ones. The hero team was Midoriya and Uraraka and the villain team was Iida and Bakugo. The class went to a viewing room.

The villain team went in first to place their bomb while the hero team waited. Once the villains were ready the hero team went in. It was a good fight. Bakugo had an amazing quirk and was fitting the villain role well. But bakugo and Midoriya destroyed most of the building and Uraraka wasn't being safe when she threw a bunch of rubble at the bomb. Midoriya then was injured and sent to recovery girl. After that, the others went for their turns.