Part 3

She hesitantly walked up to the black haired man and gently took his outstretched hand with her little fingers. The small thin appendages wrapped around one of his fingers tightly.

He gave her another smile and pulled her close to him as he stood up. Everyone's eyes stayed upon the little girl the entire time.

"Do you have a name, Koji?"(little one)

She shook her head and her long ears flapped into her face, smacking her lightly.

"Then how about I call you Akira? It means light and intelligence." He gently placed his hand on her head.

She nodded, her ears flopping forward softly.

"Ok Akira it is." 

She looked away from him and looked at the other pros. She whimpered softly, hiding her face in Aizawa's chest.

He gently lifted her chin so she could look at him.

"They're pretty scary, huh?" She nodded softly.

Would you like to stay with me, Akira?" 

Her eyes widened, hopeful. She nodded and gave him her biggest smile. He laughed at her and then started to walk with her to where the her pros were.

Just as he would've joined them the ground started to shake. Everyone looked left and right, trying to figure out what was going on.

Only the little girl knew.

He had found her....

Hullo...I know this is short but, third chapter!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! Hope you guys are enjoying it.

-Author-san