Part 4

⚠⚠WARNING!!!⚠⚠ Child abuse will be later in this chapter.

The ground rumbled and shook as the little girl looked around frantic, scared. The sky grumbled like an angry giant and cracked with light, almost as if it was throwing a tantrum. Dark clouds covered the light blue.

The little girl shook and buried closer to the black haired hero.

"Hey, it's ok. What's going on?" His voice was soft and comforting.

Red lightning boomed and shot to the ground, lighting up the sky and setting the ground where it landed on fire. 

She whimpered as a man appeared in the lightning. 

He growled and his eyes glowed red. His hands crackled with red light.

He looked right at the little girl and spoke in a different language.

"Brat, τι κάνεις; Πάρτε τον κώλο σας εδώ." (brat, what are you doing? Get your ass over here."

The little girl let out a soft whine and buried into the hero even more. 

"Σκύλα, ξεφύγετε από τον ήρωα ΤΩΡΑ! Πριν σε σκοτώσω."(Bitch, get away from the hero NOW! Before I kill you.)

She whimpered and spoke in the distant language too, her voice so soft. 

"Όχι, δεν θα πάω μαζί σου."(No, I'm not going with you.)

He growled and the sky light up with more lightning and his body crackled and sparks shot off.

She jumped and memories flashed in her small mind.

1 YEAR AGO

The scary man came back into the room, he looked angry. Red sparks shot off his hands as he walked closer.

She whimpered and tried to scoot away from him but the chains adorning her small body stopped her from going to far.

He walked up to her and grabbed the chains, sending electricity through the metal links.

She screamed out and the shocks went through her entire body. She convulsed and shook, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her mouth opened wide. Her screams were loud and pain-filled.

He held onto the metal for five minutes before he finally let go. Her small body slumped down. Her breathing ragged.

She sobbed and gripped onto her ragged, dirty dress. The man grabbed the chains again. The voltage went up and she screamed even louder. Tears ran down her face and snot down her chin.

Red electricity ran through her veins, lighting them up. Her eyes glowed red as blood ran down her face from her eyes. She screamed louder.

He let go again and then kicked her as her body slumped. She whimpered and crumpled up into herself. He continued to kick her and started to punch her. bruises formed all over her pale skin and blood stained it pink.

Bones broke and skin ruptured. Soon she blacked out.

Hullo! Another chapter! I hope you enjoy this.

-Author-san