40

I look over and spot Blake in the doorway, looking pointedly at the three who were kneeling on the ground in front of me.

I shrug "they were being mean".

He laughs and pushes off from the door, walking towards me with his gaze still trained on the three.

"Its amazing how they listen to you without hesitating".

I look at him "How?

"Because" he looks at me with a confused look "anyone else can't do this to this extent".

I blush deep red for some strange reason. I shrug "it's not that great".

He scoffs and walks towards the door, then stops and turns to me "You don't know how powerful you are, it's considered dangerous and people would want rid of a threat like you".

My heart thuds loudly in my ears and I clear my throat to try to get rid of the shakiness in my voice "what do you mean?

"...people... aren't nice, if your too powerful, you die. If your not powerful enough, your useless and you get left for dead, you have to be in the middle... but your the most powerful of our kind".

"But I don't want to hurt anyone! I just want to be normal!

He shakes his head "it doesn't matter".

I bite my lip and grumble "I wish it did".

He laughs softly causing my gaze to lift to his "I'll see you later" he looks at the silent three who were on the ground in front of me "after you've finished with them".

I nod and sigh "Ok, see you".

When he was out the door I sigh again and look at the three "okay I release you".

They blink and sneakily stand up together and when they effects of the control had worn off the pounce and tackle me to the bed and tickle my side's with no mercy.

I scream and squirm under their death grip "s-stop!! I laugh but it doesn't work because half way through they clamp down on my mouth, stopping any words getting through.

"That's for controlling us! Cass says grinning.

The other two still tickle me and I could slowly feel my bladder unclenching and squeal as I'm about to pee my pants.

Cass looks over at the two and wave a hand at them "okay yall can stop now, you don't want to clean up her pee do ya?

They reluctantly let me go and instead settle for glares and evil grins.  When we had settled on the bed Ellie asks "what was the thing with Blake all about?

I blush "You heard that?

Fraser nods "No, we can't hear anyone else except you, but we could see you guys so you'd better explain!

I sigh and nod "fine!

"Oooh gossip! Cass calls out and Ellie smacks her.

"Ouch what was that for!?

"Shut up we're trying to listen!

"Well you didn't have to slap me! Another slap "OWW!!!

"I swear if you slap me again I'm gonna break your hand!

"Try me"

"Oh I w-"

"Guys!!! Their heads snap towards me "thank you now can I start or do you not want to know?

They glare at each other before giving me their full attention "go in then".

I nod "okay then" I sigh "umm, well after I did the controlling thingy with you guys he came in and said I was really good at it... I asked him how and he said it's because no one else can do the power the way I can..."

"Annddd...? Fraser eggs me on.

I take a deep breath "and I told him it wasn't that good and he went on saying that I was a threat because if my powers and that people would be out there trying to kill me".

Cass shoots up "did he threaten you! I swear to god I will butcher that son of a-"

"Cass! Ellie shouts and she shuts up, glaring towards her "what! He threatens her and thinks he can get away with it!

I hold up my hands "No, he didn't threaten me, I-i think he was warning me, I asked him what he meant after and he said that if you had too much power you died, if you had too little you would be useless and- and you died, h-he said that you had to be in the middle of you wanted to survive".

"What else did he say? Cass asks

I shake my head "nothing, he said that he would talk to me later when is finished with you guys and then he walked out".

Cass sits back down frowning. Fraser looks at me "Your talking to him later, you know that right?

I nod and run my hand through my tangled hair "yeah, I figured I'd get out as much info as I could, it might help with the up coming war with my father".

I chuckle "a war, can you believe that? A freaking war, just because my dad hates my guts!

They look at me weirdly

"what?

"Nothing, it's just normally daughters are supposed to be 'daddys girl' and get special attention" Ellie points out.

"I did get special attention" I fact and when they look at me I add "unwanted, abusive, special attention".

"Was he always like that?

I shake my head a sigh longingly "No, he was the perfect father figure and we were a happy family, my mom worked and my dad stayed at home with me but sometimes he had to work and id stay with a babysitter but it was fine because my best friends mom was mine".

"We used to play family games and everything, we watched movies and cooked for each other. My dad was really nice" tears threaten to spill over my eyes but I brush them back.

"And what happened?

"My mom died" I say bluntly.

"How?

"Cancer"

"Brain, lung- ow, what was that for!? Fraser calls out glaring at Cass whilst rubbing his arm.

She glares back and looks pointedly at me "You don't know if she wants to talk about her mother's death, I mean, do you?

His face darkens and he looks over at me "yeah I guess not... sorry Casey, if I was prying".

I wave him off and laugh "it's fine, I haven't really talked about it in a while, I guess i just miss her".

Fraser nods knowingly "yeah, I get where your coming from there".

"Do you mind if I ask how your mom died? I ask him cautiously and the dark, scary look return.

"She didn't die".

I frown "but cass-"

He turns to me "she was murdered".

❤🖤❤🖤💙🖤💚🖤💚🖤💛🖤💜🖤💜

Uh oh, who do you think murdered her?

Please vote

Love ya!!!!!