43

The music was loud, thumping through the ground with every deafening beat.

When inside the room full of tipsy teens I walk over to the punch bowl and grab a glass of water from one of the trays and take a gulp from it, instantly sputtering at the horrid taste.

I cough and splitter, causing me to swallow the foul liquid, making it burn the back of my throat on the way down.

Once I had finished choking I place the glass back in the tray with a disgusted glare.

A chuckle sounds behind me "Yeah, that's vodka for you".

I spin around and spot a guy that normally hangs around with Blake and smile.

"Yeah, I thought it was water" I reason with him and he nods.

He was cute is give him that. Brown hair that flopped into his forest green eyes. He was around 6,1 with tanned olive skin. Underneath the black tank top I could spot a faint 6 pack. Like I said, he was cute but not the absolutely hot that Troy was.

"You done checking me out?

I shrug "I have a mate".

"Ahhh" he says in realisation and then looks at me in amusement.

"What?

"Nothing"

I squint my eyes at him to try see if there was anything he was hiding. I give up and shrug, laughing.

I walk over to where I could see Cass and Diana grinding off each other and join into the dance they were doing jokingly and not actually trying.

We spent 5 minutes wagging our hips and butts, laughing our heads off. I could feel the vodka affecting me, I took a pretty big gulp of it. I think it may have been spiked.

When we had finished grinding off if each other I go tell them I need to go to the bathroom and walk off whilst massaging my head.

Once I get out of the room I lean against the wall, fighting the wave of dizziness trying to overpower me. I think that drink might've been spiked.

Uh oh.

I run to the bathroom and barely make it to the toilet when I vomit. After I had finished I hack up dry air from my sore lungs and stumble to the sink, I swill my mouth out with water and spit it out before leaning against the wall, panting.

My vision blurs in and out and the next thing I know I'm being crowded. Cass and Fraser's voices make it's way into my buzzing skull and I could just catch the sounds of worry they held "Casey wake up"

"Come on Casey".

"Please be okay"

I notice the absence of Ellie and manage to spit out "where... Ellie?

Even through my distorted vision I could see them two exchange glances "She... drank from the same spiked bottle as you".

I stumble to my feet and waver before collapsing into someone's string arms.

"Woah, better be careful sweet".

"Blake..." I say breathlessly and try to push away the last of the horrible effects.

When I managed to do that I stand in my own and say in a strong, venomous voice "who!?

I'm angry that they did it with me but I'm just out right pissed off that they messed with my friend.

"An intruder"

"Did you alert the elders?

"No, they disappear completely when we have parties, they trust us"

"Okay, Where is he?

"Courtyard, some people are with him".

***

I'm walking with a new purpose. Punish this butthole (Excuse my French🙊)

When I reach the courtyard with a crowd behind me I pause to gather my emotions and enter with a stone cold expression.

When he spots me he bolts and that angers me more so I shout "Kelty! Coco!

They appear and run In front of him to block the exit, growling menacingly. He skids to a halt and backs up towards me.

When he reaches me I grab his collar with a shocking amount of strength and launch him across the room. He lands near the group and Cass spits at him.

He launches himself at her and punches her face. Blake pushes past and delivers a punch that even I cringe at.

He staggers to his feet and face me. My eyes flash red and glow that colour, the colour of rage. Which was exactly what I was feeling when I see him smirking.

I step towards him and calmly say in Latin "adolebitque de medio lente" and the guy screams in agony as it feels like he's being cooked inside out.

I didn't know what I was doing, rage just consumes me and I only stopped when someone lays their hand on arm, making me take away my concentrated furious gaze from him and turn to Blake.

I sigh and say "prohibere" and he stops screaming and gasps for air instead. I let him off the hook for a couple of minutes so his wolf could heal him enough to talk.

I walk up to him, grab his throat and drag him to the nearest wall. Without any effort I lift him by the throat up the wall so his feet no longer touched the ground.

I press onto his throat, angrier than ever, rage flowing freely through me.

I feel the ground beneath me rumble and I hear screams and helps behind me. Ignoring them I shout at the boy.

"You EVER touch or go near me or my friends AGAIN, I WILL kill You!!!! I roar at him and when his terrified gaze moved from something behind me to my murderous gaze and he gurles a response that I was satisfied with a let him go, causing him to smack to the ground and curl up in a ball.

I turn around still fuming and my breath catches in my throat. At least a small army of skeletal wolves and decomposing wolves were standing before me, awaiting my orders.

❤🖤❤🖤💙🖤💚🖤💚🖤💛🖤💜🖤💜

YASS I'VE WANTED TO DO THIS FOR A WHILE BUT DIDN'T KNOW HOOOOWWWW!!!!!!

CLICK THE STAR
CLICK ITTTTT
CLIIIICCCKKKKKK
MY PRECIOUS!!!!!!!