48

Troy

Im so stupid.

Thats all that was running through my mind when i marked her, the look on her face... i would never forget that.

When she ran off my heart broke,  literally, my wolf had taken over, the scent of my mate was too much for him to take so he marked her so she would never leave again.

Big mistake.

I pace around the room for an hour and then decide to go and catch up on everything.

I walk over to Seamus and Matt who bow their heads respectfully "Alpha" they acknowledge. This past month has been hard on all of us, after my mini coma i woke up expecting Casey to be there... she wasn't.

When Hannah found out she left without saying goodbye she broke down, Seamus comforted her though, i hooe them two are mates, Seamus only has a week till his birthday and then we'll know.

I found Casey's note she left. I read it every day, in hope that the information would sink in and id forget, id forget her.

But i didnt, reading the note only made it worse, it made the pain worse.

I nod back at my two close friends and ask "has there been any latest attacks?

My brother, Theo, shakes his head "no, not that i know of" he has been acting strange lately, always disappearing off somewhere but i push the feeling behind me.

"So we can sit down together and figure out a solution to the up coming war" i say but Seamus interrupts

"With all due respect Alpha shouldnt we try a different approach instead of attacking, that would make a great deal of casualties on our side".

"I agree but its too late to back out now, we should plan and get our facts, prepare".

My warriors nod and bow their heads in respect. I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration "look" i sigh "i lnow ive been hard on you this past month, i dont like it that your all being this formal with me, you may talk to me like a fellow wolf but im still your alpha so i will still expect to be respected".

They all stand up straight and nod. I nod back "good" i turn to walk away "we will all gather for a meeting tomorrow 11am to talk strategy, is that clear".

There were a few mumbles and yes's so i turn around and pin them all in a stare "i said Is that clear?

The response was much stronger so i nod and mutter "good" before walking away.

I was beat, all this stress was weighing me down and making me tired. I walk to my room and strip down to only my boxers. I then walk in the the bathroom and take a shower to clear my head. That didnt work.

I sigh and climb inti bed, staring at the cold empty space beside me, no one had filled that space in weeks.

Instead of sleeping i lay on my side and let all of my thoughts over take me.

Why did Caseys dad want war? Why would he go against his daughter?

I shiver at the memory of when Casey got possessed by her dad.

Flashbacks
***
I begin walking away when her sweet angelic voice makes me stop and turn my head towards her, i couldnt look at her because i was afraid i would crack under those hurt, desperate eyes.

"Troy!?

I wait foe her to continue but all she says is "Im sorry" and it is followed by a Thump!

I look back to see the source of the noise and my heart stops when i see Casey on the floor convulsing.

Everyone runs to her, including me, but we stop when Casey stands up suddenly, her eyes blood red. She mouth pulls back in an evil smile, a smile i would never imagine on her.

I step towards her with my hand out and i hesitantly call out "Casey?

She looks towards me, her smile still plastered to her lips. I suddenly realise something, shes being possessed!

By whome i wasnt sure.

"Hello" the harsh words come tumbling out of her mouth, the rawness of it drawing a shiver from my spine "its nice to see you all, though i would rather you all dead".

A few gasps of shock ring through the forming crowd that had gathered round to witness this horror.

"If you all are confused this is not my darling daughter Casey speaking, no, this is her father. As you all know Casey has disappeared for the past month, where to, you all dont know" she paces back and forth "i will tell you" she stops and turns to face us all "she went to try and control her horrid powers of hers, in the hope to defeat me, which she will not. I will bring a war of thousands , thanks ti a couple of friends, be ready in a month, or die" she looks at me and the next words bring a cold shiver down my spine "starting with the darling mate".

Then she drops and starts convulsing again.

***
End of flashback

I sigh at the memory and close my eyes to try and rest my pained mind. Just as i was about to fall asleep my door opens and a beautiful scent invades my bedroom.

Casey closes the door behind her and stumbles towards the bed, obviously exhausted and not knowing this was my room and if she did it wouldn't process in her tired mind.

I sigh in relief when she snuggles into me and i wrap my arms around her waist, not wanting to let her go in case she left me.

When i feel her breathing steady and slow i know she is asleep and i relax. Slowly un-tensing because i knew that while she was asleep i wouldn't have to worry about her leaving me

That night i got the best sleep id ever had in that month.

❤🖤❤🖤💙🖤💚🖤💚🖤💛🖤💜🖤💜

Please vote and dont just the spelling!!!!