52

I find Hannah and Molly on the way to my room and Hannah smirks as i walk up to them, covered in sweat.

"So? How was it?

I sigh and crack my sore neck "okay, i guess, they weren't terrible but they also weren't good... if you know what i mean?

They both nod and i quickly remember i was supposed to ask hannah to switch days and say "oh hannah?

She squints suspiciously at me "yeahh?

"Well, me and Matt were thinking, that me and you could switch training days, so that one day you can teach the kids and women and i train with... Troy"

Hannah nods frantically "yes of course, I'd be glad to get some easy days, geez your mate is taking it out on everyone that your mad at him, he makes us do 1000 push ups at once, my abs are hurting because of it!

I snigger with hannah and quickly thank her "Molly?

She looks at me startled "yeah?

"Matt wants to start training you"

She groans "ugh, can't wait"

Me and hannah laugh and we start walking down the corridors. I scuffle my feet, rubbing my arms nervously.

"Matt wants me to talk to Troy" i blurt out and turn to face them.

"What!? Molly exclaims

"Is he crazy!? Hannah shouts.

I shrug and start walking again "its because on sundays i wanna train a girl who has potential to become a brilliant warrior and Matt says that ill  have to ask Troy before i do it".

They stay silent for a second "well..." hannah starts "it could be good that you guys bond more before the war, is it like in... 4 5 weeks?

We nod

"Well, it'd be smart if you guys make up before then so you won't be regretting it when your fighting some rogues and your too busy thinking about your mates that you dont see the rogue go for your neck and just like that" she snaps her fingers "your dead, just because you didn't make up with your mate"

Molly nods in agreement while im there blinking, trying to figure out what she said before i slump my shoulders and sigh "your right".

Hannah scoffs and flicks her newly dyed neon blue hair "of course. I always am".

I let out a laugh and lightly elbow her, shaking my head.

Suddenly hannah stops "have you guys talked to Seamus?

Me and Molly shared a look but Hannah doesn't see and continues "i havent seen him in a while and... i-"

We put our hand on each of Hannahs shoulder and i nod at Molly to break the news to her.

Molly takes a deep breath "hannah..."
Hannah looks at her with wide eyes "seamus found his mate..."

Hannah searches Molly's eyes for a sign that she was lying before slumping forward in defeat "i really thought he was the one" then she bursts into tears and me and Molly don't hesitate for a second and wrap our arms around her. She hugs us back, not caring that i was sweaty and stinky.

While she bawls into our shoulder i have to fight not to burst into tears with her. I spot movement at the end of the corridor and look uo to meet the eyes of a concerned Troy. He points to Hannah and mouths 'is she okay?

I shake my head lightly and blink back my own tears as i look at Hannah, who was crying softly now. I look back up at Troy who mouths 'can we talk?

I shake my head and mouth back 'later'.

He nods and slinks away, turning my attention back to hannah who had stopped crying and had pulled away, wiping her eyes on her shirt sleeves.

She looks so utterly defeated that it breaks my heart "im never gonna find my mate".

I shake my head vigorously "dont worry, you will, it'll just take time".

Molly agrees with me and then adds "the moon goddess is just waiting for the right time".

Hannah nods and manages to smile slightly "okay, but if i have to wait any longer im paying the moon goddess a little visit"

We all laugh and link arms with one another and skip down the corridor.  When we round the corner we nearly crash into two other people.

"Ahhhh" molly cries out and i mumble a curse but hannah just freezes and we actually look up to see who we'd nearly trampled.

Seamus and his mate.

Me and Molly look at hannah, then the couple, then back at hannah and we repeated like we were in high school and watching two people argue but we were just Looking to see what Hannah's and Seamus's reactions would be. Seamus looked guilty while hannah... hannah looked... happy?

There was a pause before hannah smiles and strides up to Seamus's mate and hugs her "hi there, my name is hannah and these are my friends Casey" she points at me and i do a little wave" and Molly" she points at Molly who smiles shyly.

Seamus's mate smiles a smile that makes her green eyes twinkle against her olive skin, she was beautiful, she had a pixie cut that showed off her hesrt shaped face and the pastel green colour finished off her look and overall, she was stunning.

She extends her hand to each of us "im Estelle"

I shake her hand "is that latin?

She nods "yes, my family is Latina"

"What does your name mean? Molly asks in awe.

"My name means 'one who is like a star'.

"Wow, i wish my name meant something" molly says before blushing.

"In latin, your name means 'star of the sea'.

She turns to me "The Luna's means 'pure or clear'.

She turns to hannah who has a genuine smile on her face, she looks truly happy for seamus and estella. Thats what i love about her, her heart is bigger than everyones here.

"And yours means 'favour'.

"Wow, thats incredible!!! Hannah exclaims.

Me and molly agree with her and Estelle smiles nicely at her "thank you, i have feeling we are going to get along?

Hannah thinks for a second befire smiling "yeah, i think we are".

They are about to walk away before i shout after them "hey! Seamus, Estelle!

They turn around and i ask "tomorrow would you like to sit with us at lunch?

Seamus and Estelle loom at each other before Estelle nods at seamus who turns to us "yeah, thanks, that'd be great".

We wave and head in seperate directions with our arms linked. Molly was the first to break the silence "well, that was exciting"

We laugh loudly and hannah says "yeah, i think its all gonna be okay".

We smile soflty at hannah who smiles, looking deep in thought. We stop at my room and i say goodbye to them before shutting my door, the first thing i notice is that my lights are on.

The second thing i notice is Troy leaning against the bedroom doorway.

"We need to talk"

Well hell.