Come with me

Don't forget to comment and vote please!!!!<3

I must admit, his smile was beautiful, just like him.

"Let's get some pants on you, yes?" Why does he have to say it like that! It gets my all tingly inside. I nodded my head yes then snuggled close to him. "Kitten, you need to get up to put pants on." Damon chuckled. "Let's take a shower." I suggested. Damon smirked. "Are you sure kitten?" I nodded my head.
I smiled and leaned in to kiss him, but Damon had to take the lead, his hand grabbed my jaw and put his other hand on my waist and kissed me, I opened my mouth for more entrance and he slid his tongue in, our tongues were dancing to the music of our moaning and heavy breathing, his hand on my waist was motioning for me to start moving, I started moving back and forth on his lap, then the bulge in his pants touched my core. I moaned into the kiss and Damon hand was making me move faster and faster. "*mmhmmm*" I moaned. Damon pulled away and smirked, his thumb brushing over my bottom lip, my cheeks dark red, and my body was now moving slower, then Damon had both hands on my waist to stop me from moving. "Let's take a shower now." He said while giving me a quick kiss. I smiled and hopped off the bed and ran to the bathroom giggling, I teasingly took off his hoodie and smirked, his eyes widened and he started walking towards the bathroom picking up his paste while I was closing the bathroom door.

"Oh come on, don't do that to me kitten." He whined. "Do what?" I said acting clueless. "Let me in kitten."

"No, I think I'll pass." I said laughing. I heard him growl on the other side, and I could only hold in that laugh. I turned the shower nob on hot, and waited for it to warm up, once I got in. I was washing my body until Damon barged in. "Damon!" I yelled. He chuckled, got undressed and hopped in. He leaned down to kiss me, but kissed my nose instead.

Meanie. I pouted while crossing my arms letting out a huff. "Awe is kitten getting angry?" He smirked.

Yes, yes I am. Damon's face softened and he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me, I put my hands on his face, cupping his cheeks and smiling, I kissed his lips and turned around to grab the conditioner. Damon was washing his body and hair behind me, occasionally kissing my neck, leaving more hickeys. I turned around looked at him and smiled, Damon smirked while looking down, I also looked down, and my jaw DROPPED. My eyes widened, he was hard as a brick, it was fucking huge.

Horse cock. I swear. That was at least 13 inches jeeze! Is it even possible for one to be that big? It's like the gods blessed and cursed him.

And when we have sex all of that is supposed to go in me? Miss gurl, no. I would be dead! "What's that face for kitten?" Oh god, I still had my mouth wide open and my eyes widened. That wouldn't fit anywhere in me! "I- uh, I-it's really b-big." I gulped. Damon chuckled and grabbed my hand and put it on his abs, his beautiful abs, his body was decorated with beautiful tattoos. He moved my hand to his lower stomach.

Does he want me to like, touch it?

As in play with it?

No. How do I even do that!

Then my hand reached his big throbbing member. A low groan left Damon, and I blushed.

I started moving my hand up and down on his member "fuuuck" he sighed.

Does this mean I keep going? I started moving up and down faster, now getting down on my knees.

I looked up at him and he shook his head and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he smirked. "Good girl." He praised. I leaned in and started kissing his jaw line. Slowly going down to his neck.