I will never stop loving you

Kitten doesn't know what I have planned for her, and boy it will be great.

    I know kitten doesn't like presents, but she will love what I got her. Also the little surprise for when we get home.

No I'm not going to fuck her yet, it's a party, for Luna and Kitten. A baby shower. My family is there waiting, so is kitten's friends. And kitten's sister. They are all there waiting.

"Sooo-fuckkk." Kitten moaned

I grabbed the remote and turned it up 4 settings

Kitten jolted and gasped. "Damon-please." She whined. "It's to much."

I smirked and turned to face her. "Kitten I'm driving, I can't turn it off, it could distract me." I chuckled.

Kitten huffed out and grabbed my hand that was on her thigh. "Please. Oouoo." I smirked and gave her thigh a small squeeze. "Please take it out-Oh my god." She gasped. "Fine, only cause your pregnant."

I turned it off and took the vibrator out covered in her addicting juices. I have to get a taste. I brought it to my mouth and sucked the juices off. "Weirdo." She giggled.

...

We were now sat at our table and currently looking at the menu "What sounds good to you kitten?"

"The fettuccine looks super good."

"Hello miss, Sir." the waiter introduced. "I am your waiter this fine evening, can I get some drinks started for you guys?"

I glanced over to kitten telling her to give him his order first. "U-um can I just have a glass of w-water?" She whispered only enough for us three to hear. "Yes of course miss." He smiled and turned his attention to me. "What would you like?"

"Your finest wine." I demanded.

"Ok, I will be right back." He shakily hushed.

"Why was he so scared?" Kitten wondered.

"My dad killed his mom."

Kittens eyes widened and looked at me.

"W-why?"

"She stole money from him."

Kitten nodded her head kind of frightened. "But nothing bad will happen tonight kitten, it will all be perfect." I assured.

She smiled and blushed.

"All right folks, here is your water miss, her is the wine you ordered sir. Now, can I get you guys anything else? Are you ready to order?"

I nodded my head and catching his attention. "Yes, she would like fettuccine and I want Fusilli."

"Yes, I will get that right away sir."

...

We got our food, and occasionally making small talk.

"Kitten-"

I grabbed both of her hands that were across the table and held them tightly. "Yes Damon?"

She is still so fucking innocent.

"I love you, I want to be with you forever, I want to have a family with you, but I already am." I chuckled and kitten laughed. "I want you to be with me forever. I will never stop loving you." I started to get out of my seat and then got on one knee. I planned this months ago. On her 18 birthday I would propose. I grabbed a blue velvet small box out of my tux and opened it revealing the ring. Kitten's eyes started watering. "Oh my god." She gasped. "Will you do the honor of making me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I asked with hope. Everyone in the restaurant was watching in awe. Some women scolding at their dates for not proposing to them. Kitten stared at me in shook with tears coming out of her face. "Yes yes yes." She squealed. Everyone in the room started clapping and whistling, I got up off my knee and slipped the ring on.