I can't be with you

But I still need to figure out what to do with her before my father comes to visit.

Amelia's POV:

      I finally said it! Well he said it first, but hey! We finally said 'I love you' and I couldn't be any happier. I was just a ball full of joy now, me and Johnny were happy, and I know Damon was happy cause he reminds me everyday how happy he is now that I'm his. Damon's exact words are usually 'You have no fucking idea how happy I am now that you're mine.' But I don't complain.

                                            ...

I was waiting by the front door for Christian to come and pick me up. Yes we made up. And I'm glad, but Gisele and I, well.. we will just need some more time apart. I heard footsteps and turned around to see my love.

"C'mere kitten." Damon's voice sounded raspy, like he just woke up.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands cupping my ass while pulling his face into a kiss.

I giggled and he smacked my butt playfully.

"Don't be naughty." Damon mumbled against my lips before kissing me.

"I love you kitten." God why was he using his seductive voice, I have to leave.

"I love you to." I gave him one last kiss while moaning into it. I winked just before I left.

"Kitten-" he warned as I was closing the door behind me finding Christian's car at the gate.

"Oh god I've missed you." Christian blurted out while quickly getting out of his car and running up to me embracing me into a big tight hug.

I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"How is Gisele doing? I really want to see her, I miss her so much." I honestly felt like crying while talking about Gisele, I've never missed someone so much in my life. "Well let's go see." Christian said in a rushed tone.

He opened the door for me to get in, I put my seatbelt on and waited for Christian to get in the car.

...

We were currently at Christian's house waiting for Gisele to appear, I mean Christian had to trick her cause we both know how stubborn she is, so it's kind of like a...... surprise.

"So how is it now living with Damon?" Christian cocked a brow.

I smiled and giggled. "It's amazing he told me he loves me and, I'm just- just like super happy." I blushed.

"If your happy then I'm happy darling." He said, in almost like a whisper.

He scooted next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder while he put his arm around me.

"You know I love you right?"

Christian sighed then nodded. "Yes I do."

I kissed his cheek and hugged him. "I'm not replacing you, so don't worry, I love you so so much, I've missed you like crazy." Right as I said that Christian wrapped his arms around my tight embracing my in the biggest hug he has ever gave me. 

He kissed the top of my head and mumbled something, I couldn't quite catch what it was but all I heard was 'Amelia'

I giggled, then my head shot back at the door that was being opened by Gisele.

"Hey Christian I was wonderin-" Gisele finally met my gaze and stopped talking.

I quickly got up from the couch and ran over to her leaping into her arms and hugged her like it was the last time I'll ever see her. "Oh my god I missed you." I gasped.