Farewell

Don't forget to comment and vote please!!!!<3
(⚠️TW TW TW TW!!!!!!⚠️ SELF HARM IN THE CHAPTER!⚠️TW TW)

Kitten giggled and kissed my hand

Amelia's POV:

      We finished the movie, and Damon was not phased. "Thank you for watching it with me Damon." I kissed his cheek and hopped off the bed. "That movie is so fucking stupid." He groaned. I gasped dramatically. "No it's not! They are so adorable with their little problems." I giggled. Damon chuckled and slid himself off our bed walking to me resting his forehead on my shoulder. "Lets go get ice cream."

Damon shook his head 'no'

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I begged

"I'll be good!" I whined.

"I doubt that." Damon smirked.

Get your head out of the gutter Damon!

"Oh shut up."

Damon then snapped his head to me. Grabbing my throat with his hand pushing me to the nearest wall, his grip tightening on my neck, not to tight.

"What did you just say?"

I gulped.

"No, don't ignore me kitten, what did you say, go on I'm listening."

I continued to stare at him. "Do you want to be a good girl, hm?"

I nodded quickly.

"Then get on your knees." He demanded.

He took his hand off my neck and stood back a little for me to get down.

I must say, his dominance was turning me on.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He hissed

I immediately got on my knees, I looked up at him batting my eyes with a innocent look.

"Now be a good girl, you know what to do."

Do I? Do I really.

My hands traveled to his pants, avoiding the obvious bulge in the center. I unzipped the fly and unbuttoned them, letting them fall to the ground. I put my hands on the waistband of his boxers slowly pulling them down.

It shot out, fast. And it was big, and veiny.

I saw the pre-cum at the tip. I moved my hand to touch his throbbing member. My thumb sliding over the tip. "Fuuck"

I guess that meant to keep going.

My hand was sliding up and down fast. Hearing Damon curse under his breath kept me going.

I looked up at Damon to see that his head was tilted back in pleasure. I took my hand off, then licked the tip, getting a groan out of him. I swirled my tongue around the tip before I attempted to put his whole member in my mouth. I didn't even get half in. I got maybe like 3 inches in my mouth. I tried to take more of him. The tip was already at the back of my throat. My moved my head down a little more, which wasn't very much. And I started gagging. I'm guessing Damon liked that cause he grabbed a fist full of my hair and started thrusting his hips making my chock and gag on his member. Damon forcefully pushed my head down, I now had half of his cock in my mouth. My eyes were starting to water. His grip on my hair tightened as he started bobbing my head up and down going faster every time. His thrusts were getting more aggressive. I was trying to breathe through my nose. But that was so difficult. His thrusts were getting more sloppy, then he pushed my head down, wanting me to take him full. I put my hands on his thighs and squeezed them. I couldn't stop gagging. And he's wanting me to go further down?!