Why did you take me?

1 month later

After that night I had to do the same thing every night with Noah, we both hate it. I found out he is with Francis, I just feel bad cause they have to do this for me. And I hate every second of it. And now I was just waiting in the room for Noah, and luckily for me, Noah disabled the cameras in here, so at least I have some privacy. It was only at night I would get to see Noah, he was the only good person here, I have a black eye, my lip is busted, I have a sprained ankle, my back and ass have whip marks on them which will probably be with my forever, and my chest had a huge slash in it. They revealed that they enjoy hurting me they said. "It makes us happy to know that you are hurt." And I can't put up a fight unless I want to loose Luna. So I have to just let what they do to me happen.

...

Noah quickly came in the room and pulled out his phone. "I got a phone, but you only have 3 minutes." Noah rushed.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I get to talk to Damon!!

Show me your advantage.

"You won't have much time with Damon but you have to make it quick cause we are both dead if you don't hurry."

I quickly nodded and opened the phone. I dialed Damon's number and waited for him to answer.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Hello." Damon mumbled.  

He sounded emotionless.

I sniffled. "Damon-" I sobbed

"Kitten?" He said with hope.

"Y-yes?"

"Where are you! Tell me where you are, we almost had you a couple weeks ago baby where are you!" He voice broke.

"I-I don't know-they a-are hurting me." I sobbed.

"I miss you." I breathed

"Look Amelia just do what they say so you don't get hurt, I'm going to find you baby." He assured.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you so much-you are not hanging up." He spat.

"I-I have t-to, please h-help me." I said before ending the call. I gave the phone to Noah and sobbed into my hands.

"I-I just want t-to be with him." I cried. "I know, I know you do." Noah spoke.

"We are gonna get you out of here little love." He cooed.

I hope so.

Damon's POV:

"Trace the call, and get the location to me A.S.A f-ing P."

We are going to get her.

She will be safe.

And most importantly, I am going to kill those fuckers.

I need a fucking drink.

I walked upstairs to my office and opened the door.

Who left this mess!

You did.

My conscious spoke to me.

When kitten hung up I trashed this place, I need her.

I need to have her here with me at all times or I will go fucking crazy.

I'm never letting her out of my sight again.

I just need to-

*knock knock* "um boss, it's your father."

Jesus fucking Christ.

"Let him in."

The door opened revealing the bastard, he waved off the guards, then the doors shut.

"What do you want." I grumbled.

"That's not how you say hi to your father." He chuckled.

"I heard that little girlfriend of yours left-"

"Antonio took her." I spat.

He sighed. "Anyways, you should have listened to me, I told you to kill Antonio, but you didn't, now look where that got you."

"Don't fucking speak to me when you got your daughter fucking killed!" I roared.

He looked at me in disbelief.

I fucking said that?

"Son, I didn't mean for that to happen of course, but she's dead now, leave it fucking be." He growled.

"You don't even fucking care that she's dead, why did you even fucking come here."

"I'm here to help."

"Bullshit."

"That girl is carrying my grandchild, of course I am going to help." He said through gritted teeth.

Fuck it.

Amelia's POV:

I woke up in the same spot as usual. Hands and feet tide to a wooden chair. I looked down a my baby bump and teared up. "I'm so sorry baby, we will be with daddy soon." I whispered letting out a sob.

The door slowly opened revealing Antonio and Jim.

"Good, she's awake." They both chuckled.

Show me your advantage.

Jim pulled a knife out from his pocket and stalked towards me, my breathing picked up and they just laughed at me.

"W-why?" I cried.

"Why did you take me."

They grinned sinisterly.

"Because when that thing is out of you, you are ours for good." Jim spoke. Then Antonio walked towards me crouching down to my ear whispering.

"And we can and will do whatever we want with you, but don't worry, I won't kill the baby, I'll sell it."

I sobbed.

"Quit *slap* fucking *slap* crying! *slap* *slap*" Jim yelled.

I felt some liquid on my cheek, probably blood. I just stared down at my stomach, they both untied my arms and legs and roughly gripped my arms dragging me out of the room.

Where was everyone?

Nobody was in sight except for Antonio and Jim.

That's odd.

While they were dragging me I started thinking.

I really need to get out of here.

How? They are two strong mean men and here I am, a small pregnant women.

My odds are very low at the moment. If I wasn't pregnant then that would be a different story, but still. My odds on escaping are slim.

"Show me your advantage."

It kept replaying over and over in my head.

Wait!!

My dream that I had.

Uncle Tim was trying to warn me!

I have to use them to my advantage!

I might actually get out of here!

Authors note:

Hey guys!!!!! I know I know, really short chapter. But I don't hate it. It's just I can never think of anything to write!! Ahhhhhhh

BUT! If you guys remember that chapter when Amelia was dreaming, like with the tulip garden. Her uncle was teaching her how to fight, and now she realizes that he was trying to want her when she had that dream!

Anyways hope y'all liked it.

Goodbye