I don't know if I can forgive you

Don't forget to comment and vote please!!!!<3

"Go back to sleep kitten, I'll wake you up when we get there ok?" He whispered while stroking my cheek with his thumb. I nodded and laid my head on his lap while he was running his hand through my hair making it a lot easier to fall asleep.

                               (3 weeks later)

        Living with Damon, or shall I say my wonderful boyfriend has been a dream, it's almost to good to be true, he told me that I should do online school for now on so that
1. We can spend more time together
2. He doesn't want to let me out of his sight.

That's what he told me. And I agreed. I honestly love living with him. There is just one thing.

I don't know if I even have any friends anymore. I haven't talked to Gisele ever since the party, and I haven't talked to Christian ever since Damon dropped me off to my house when Christian was trying to get answers out of me. I missed them both, I really did. But maybe it was eye opening. Maybe they aren't my true friends, maybe they were just using me. Who knows, they could be telling people rumors about me right this second. I mean, I have their numbers, and the y haven't once texted me. Not once. Yeah I miss them, but I don't know if I can forgive them, especially Gisele.

I closed my book, cause I wasn't even reading it cause I was thinking about Gisele and Christian. I stood up and walked downstairs to see Johnny and one of the security guards playing a board game. "Hey Johnny, hi max." I waved, I only knew that security guards name, all of the others were just blank. Damon said I only needed to know his name. "Hi Millie!!!"

"Good evening ma'am." The guard stood up from his game and stood with his arms crossed. I smiled and went on my way. I occasionally helped the maids here and there. But I only do it when Damon isn't looking, or just when he isn't around. Which isn't a lot. Before, I was helping them all the time, but then Damon caught me and had to explain why they are the maids and that I can't help them, that it's not my job, and he doesn't want me doing any of that.

It was pretty annoying that I couldn't help out, but I do it when he isn't around. I walked over to the fridge grabbing the container full of strawberries and sat them down on the counter and grabbed a stool to sit on. I was scrolling through my phone when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a head leaning on my shoulder. Yay! I finally get to spend time with Damon. "How was your meeting?" I said turning around in my stool so that I was now facing his, playing with his hands. "It was tiring, you weren't there." He huffed out. I blushed and got up off the stool and went on my tip-toes to kiss him. He just stood there looking at me, with a stupid smirk on his face. "Kiss me." I whined. Damon chuckled and leaned down, one hand gripped my neck, not to hard, and the other went around my waist. Giving me a small peck on my lips.

Seriously?

I whined.

"Don't get so fussy kitten." He said in that stupid attractive voice. I couldn't help but smile and blush. "We should try something new, yes?"

What does Damon mean by 'try something new' I mean we are already taking showers and baths together, what are we going to try 'new'? "I don't follow." I gulped.

Damon put out his hand, and I took it.

"Shall we?" Damon insisted. I nodded hesitantly but followed.

We got up to our room, god I love saying our room.

"Lay on the bed kitten." Damon instructed. I quickly ran and laid on the bed. Damon chuckled "You're too innocent kitten." He said pinning me down on the bed. He leaned in and started sucking on my jaw. Then moving to my neck. I was squirming underneath him. "Stop moving kitten, I want to make you feel good." He groaned while rubbing his hard on my pussy through my shorts. A soft moan escaped my lips. I looked at Damon and he smirked. Closing the space between us, sucking all the air out of me for gods sake. His tongue was already very demanding, I opened my mouth for him to have more access, our tongues danced together to the music of our heavy and loud breathing/moaning. Damon's hands traveled my body cupping my breasts getting another groan from him.