Are you sure your ready?

What would Damon think?

I couldn't hear what they were saying, I blocked them all out. All I really heard was "Damon said we can't touch her." And "But he wants us to stop the bleeding, he will hurt all of us if we touch her."

I was staring into the blind light. Shocked it seemed like. That was until someone busted the door open. "Get your hands off of her." Spoke a very worried and angry Damon. He quickly rushed to me while the guards backed away. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry." I sobbed.

"Sh sh shhh, it's ok kitten I got you." Damon cooed. Mathew barged in with a little emergency kit and started wrapping my leg while Damon was giving him a death stare. Matthew gave my thigh a tight squeeze and I hissed. "Ah ow." I whined.

"Don't fucking touch her like that!" Yelled Damon.

Matthew put his hands up in defense. "I just needed to put some pressure on the wound."

"I don't fucking care, I could've done that! Don't fucking touch her there! Now all of you, leave. Now!"

Once they all left, Damon turned his gaze on me. "What happened?" Damon asked calmly.

"I- I got a c-call and they w-were saying m-mean things to m-me, then I-I wanted to call you, b-but I didn't want t-to bother y-you." I sniffled. Wiping my tears with the back of my hand.

"No matter what I'm doing or where I am, if you need me, call me. I'll take care of you, and plus I canceled the meeting a couple of hours ago." Damon shrugged.

I looked at him and gave a light smile.

Damon smiled at me then muttered something in Italian. "Penso che mi sto innamorando di te micetta." What did he say?

I gave him a confused look and tilted my head a little. "What did you say?"

Damon smirked. "Don't worry about it kitten." Damon assured kissing my temple.

I did want to worry about it.

What on earth did he say? Whenever he spoke Italian, it was usually with the people in the house, but what he told me, he sounded soft and passionate.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"Lay down kitten." He softly spoke.

I obeyed.

Damon crawled in next to me, wrapping his arms around my body pulling me into his chest, I sighed and snuggled closer, throwing my leg over his and my hands on his chest.

"Goodnight bella."

"What?"

Damon looked confused.

"My name isn't bella."

Damon chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"Bella means beautiful in Italian."

I blushed and hid my face in his chest, feeling his chest rising up and down, hearing his calm heart beat against my ear.

"Goodnight Damon."

I was to lazy to move, so I just kissed Damon's chest then fell into a very deep slumber.

                            ~2 months later~

      I was so sexually frustrated. Me and Damon have been soo close to having sex 4 different times, but we couldn't cause we ALWAYS get interrupted, I mean now is a example, Damon was just finger fucking me like 3 minutes ago, I was even more close to a orgasm, but Damon had to quit cause his guards said 'duty calls' he's in a stupid meeting. But on a side note, I love it here, Damon protects me, Gisele, Christian and I are slowly working things out, slowly, me and Gisele haven't really been doing the best job at that, but me and Christian have been getting better, Gisele and I are trying, like really hard. But still Damon doesn't like either of them, Christian wants me to come back to school, but I'm doing wayyyy better now that I am online, and Damon and his men found out who called me then threatened me that night, it was Jim of course, they tracked the number to Jim's house. Then he sent his men to do, well. Something.