Kill them

I might actually get out of here!

I kept looking around the room they took me to, now it was just me and Jim. Antonio had businesses to do.

I looked around for a weapon of some sort to use.

There was none.

Ugh. Fuck!

I started fidgeting with my fingers. "U-uh d-dad?"

He sent me a glare then raised his eyebrow. "U-um I need t-to use t-the b-bathroom." I studdered

"Hold it." He said sternly.

"I-can't, I-I mean with a b-baby sitting o-on your b-bladder 24/7 f-for 9 months you-" he cut me off by slapping me.

"Fine,just shut the fuck up...slut." He spat.

I quickly got up and did my last business.

I flushed and looked around the bathroom. Then something caught my eye.

The toilet lid!

I can hit them with it!

I took a deep breath then tried to quietly take the lid off, I held it to my chest and took deep breaths.

"*knock knock* hurry the fuck up!" Jim yelled.

I stayed silent then walked closer to the door.

I heard his loud breathing, he was getting very impatient.

"That's it." He mumbled.

He roughly opened the door and that's when I attacked him.

I through the toilet lid at him causing him to fall on the ground. The lid shattered into pieces, blood was spreading onto the floor...........I killed him.

I killed my father.

Tears trickled my eyes. I crouched down to him bending down onto my knees, my legs getting soaked in his blood. "I-I am sorry." I sniffled.

"I am so sorry." I cried.

No I wasn't saying sorry to him, I was saying sorry to myself, for putting up with him all these years. But he's gone now, I don't have to worry about him anymore.

One down, one to go.

I stood up looking down at the mess. My legs were covered in his blood.

My hands were to. I sighed in relief when I saw his knife and gun that he had.

I unbuttoned his shirt, took it off and put it on me, hence cause the only clothing I was allowed to wear here was underwear and a bra. The shirt had some blood on it, but not to much.

It reached down to my mid thigh, I buttoned it up and took his knife.

"Fuck you." I spat.

I crouched down and stabbed him in the throat.

I took his gun and saw that he only had 3 bullets left.

I better make these 3 bullets count.

(Y'all btw the knife is a pocket knife.)

I put the knife in the side of my underwear and walked towards the door leading my way out. 

Damon's POV:

  We found her. Kitten is going to be with me again. She is going to be safe again. We took one of our boats with at least 20 of my men, I don't know how many men are there, but it's a boat, their can't be more than 30.