Expecting?

Goodnight my little bean.

     I woke up, but I wasn't on the private jet anymore, I was in a field. Laying in flowers, actually laying in tulips. I got up resting on my elbows and looked at my surroundings. Where's Damon? Wait, I've been here before, but when have I been here before?

I started thinking. But nothing came to mind.

Flowers surrounded me. And I'm squishing some of them!

Poor flowers

Why was I even here?

"Damon?" I called out.

No answer.

"Rosalie?"

No answer.

I huffed and got up. Might as well explore.

I was walking along a trail, the tops of my fingers lingering around the flowers. I was soaking in all this peaceful weather. I closed my eyes and smiled at the sun. That was until I heard a voice.

"But that's not fair! I want to live with you!" The little girl sobbed.

I turned around and saw the little girl, a older women was facing her, but her backed was turned to me.

"It's not safe, and you know that. Both of us will get in trouble."

I carefully and quietly tip-toed to them.

"Let's go on a walk shall we?" The women asked offering her hand to the little girl.

The little girl nodded and smiled while taking her hand and skipping along the trail.

"I want to see auntie and uncle." The little whispered.

The women smiled and nodded her head.

Then the little girl yelped a loud 'yay'

Wait, they might show me where to go to Damon!

"Um excuse me?" I yelled out while waving my hands.

No answer.

I started running to them while yelling 'stop' and 'help me' still no answer.

Ok, rude much?

I followed them to this run down barn, it looked like someone set it out fire, then all that's left was very old and burned wood. But it was still Intact.

I followed them in, and saw him. The man I thought was dead.

My uncle.

"Uncle Tim?" I called out.