Bad dreams

Amelia's POV:

When did I get here? I was home.

That's weird.

I was in my room. Laying on my bed, I closed my eyes, but then shot up when the door opened. "Damon!" I squealed.

I ran up to him and kissed him roughly. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Where were you?" I asked breathless

"I killed them." He smiled.

"What? Who?"

"Antonio, Jim, and your mom."

Huh?

"No." I spoke. I ran out the room and rushed downstairs.

Wait?- where is my baby bump?

What the fuck?

I saw a door half way opened leading it to the basement.

I quickly rushed downstairs and saw them.

The throats were slit. No!

"No!" I cried.

Damon came running down the stairs and just stared at me.

"Damon what did you do!" I cried, my heart sunk, I've never felt so hurt. "Do you not understand what they did to you Amelia!" Damon shouted. I've never felt so many strong negative emotions, but I couldn't stop loving him. He saved me from the monsters that I loved, and I hated him for it. But at the same time I loved him more than anything, he saved me.

"Wake up." Damon said.

Huh?

"Wake up kitten."

___________________________________

I shot up gasping for air. Clutching my chest. "Hey hey hey, it's ok kitten I'm here." Damon cooed.

I looked at him then sobbed. I got in bed next to me and repositioned me so that I was now crying on his chest. "I-I thought I w-was going t-to d-die." I cried. 

"I know, your safe now baby, he won't hurt you, no-one will hurt you ever again baby." He assured.

It was just a dream.

"T-the baby."

"The doctor said the baby is fine, he said that Luna is very lucky, and you are to. There was a chance that you would've died, and-" he took a deep breath and held onto me tighter.

"I thought I lost you. Due to the amount of blood you lost, you are going to be on bed rest for a few weeks."

I hugged him tighter and snuggled into his chest.

"And try not to touch your face baby, your cheek had to get stitched up and it is probably sore."

I nodded into his chest.

"I love you." I whispered.

He gave my waist a gentle squeeze then kissed the top of my head. "I love you too."

Dhalia's POV: (new😏)

Amelia is back finally, Antonio is in Damon's 'torture chamber' and the baby is fine, thank god. You ever get that weird feeling in your gut when- "Dhalia?" Francis asked.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"Did Noah come back with them?"

I sighed. And shook my head.