Kitten's gone

TW! ABDUCTION, ABUSE, AND SOME NON-CONSENSUAL SCENES.

My eyes slowly flickered open as I let out a yawn.

Wait.

Where the fuck am I?

I looked around the room I was in, trying to get up but I looked and I had been chained to the bed posts, and I'm naked!!

Does Damon know where I am? What if he-

The door quietly opened and I was greeted with......them. All color in my face drained, I look like I had just seen my family murdered.

"Good morning Amelia, you woke up, just perfect timing." Antonio clapped with him behind.

I continued to stare is fear also trying not to cry.

"Now Amelia that's not how you greet your father." Jim said showing how irritated he was. I tried to cover my body as best as I could, which failed miserably cause I was restricted, then I saw Antonio eye fucking me......creep. I saw that he was wearing a bandage on his leg, and he was limping sorta. What happened there?

Who the fuck cares Amelia, you just have to get the fuck out of here!

Your right, why am I concerned when he fucking kidnapped me.

"You never told me that I was going to be a grandfather." Jim chuckled.

"Bastard." I muttered.

Jim's jaw clenched as he angrily walked towards me giving me a backhand to my face, that definitely drew blood.

"You little bitch." Jim said roughly grabbing a fist full of my hair causing me to let out a yelp.

Tears trickled my eyes as he punched me in my eye.

"P-please, d-d-don't hurt my b-baby. P-please." I sobbed.

Antonio cupped my face and pressed a small kiss on my nose.

"We aren't going to hurt the baby my little flower, not unless you give us a reason to." Antonio calmly said.

I let out another sob. Which Jim definitely did not like cause took out a gun he had and pointed it at me stomach.

No!

"You better stop fucking whining you bitch! Or I'm gonna give you a reason to cry." He spat.

"If you disobey us I will not fucking hesitate to gut this thing out of you and gift it to you loving boyfriend."

"Do you understand?"

My body was trembling, my lip was quivering. He is going to hurt Luna. Where is Damon?

I nodded my head.

"Words!" Jim shouted.

I flinched and looked at him. "Y-yes." I stuttered.

He grinned and patter my head. "Yes what?"

"Y-yes d-dad." I whispered.

"Good girl." He praised.

"Antonio do what you want with her, I have some business to take care of." Jim said while leaving and closing the door.

"Now do want to do this the easy way or the hard way?" Antonio asked while sitting next to me on the bed.

"E-easy." I immediately demanded.

He smiled and sighed.

"Their is a dressing room that I will take you to, I will pick out a outfit for you to wear and then you will be taken to the back, I would say it's like a mini........club if you put it. And you will dance serve drinks and do whatever the men out there tell you to, and if you embarrass me or Jim out there. Oh I swear to god. You are going to wish you were never fucking born." He threatened.