We arent safe

Then the lights went back on "SURPRISE!"

"Oh my god!" I screamed. He threw me a birthday party! I looked around the room. Wow.

A lot of people. But then someone caught my eyes.

"ALEX!" I said running to her and jumping in her arms. Tears that were building up finally came out. Tears of joy obviously. "Amelia, I haven't seen you Since you were 11! You're so grown up now!" She smiled. I wiped the tears from my eyes and hugged her tight. "Wow! You're pregnant and- *gasp* oh my god! Engaged!?"

I giggled and nodded my head.

I turned to face everyone and smiled. "Thank you, everyone for being here, and the ones that have been here from the start of my pregnancy."

I walked over to Christian and Gisele and hugged them. "I still can't believe you're pregnant." Christian spoke. "And you're engaged." Gisele added.

"We are truly very happy for you Amelia."

"Thank you guys, and ya know. You guys should stop by sometime for a few days, me and Johnny would really like it. And Damon wouldn't mind."

Gisele looked at Christian and sighed. "Well we would love to, but Damon does not like us. But we will stop by sometime." Gisele smiled.

                                             ...

Everyone was having a good time. We were playing games, watching movies, playing music and dancing. "Ok time for presents!" Rosalie screamed. I giggled and looked around. Everyone was having fun. Except for Antonio. He was sitting on a stool in the kitchen drinking a bottle of scotch. I should go talk to him.

Then suddenly Damon picked me up out of no where. "Damon, stop." I giggled.

He sat me down in a chair. "Ok here, open mine first." Dhalia smiled.

I opened the small box revealing a set of dangly earrings it's was gorgeous.

"Thank you so much Dhalia, they are gorgeous!"

"Of course, I saw them and immediately thought of you."

                                            ...

After 30 minutes of opening presents, I got clothes, jewelry, baby clothes, and baby toys. There was a lot.

I was now sitting on Damon's lap while Alex was telling stories about when I was little. The good things though. Not the bad stuff. Antonio was still drinking. I should definitely go talk to him. I turned my head to Damon and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to get myself a glass of water."

Damon nodded and kissed my cheek before letting me go. He was very intrigued by the stories Alex was telling.

I walked my way over to the kitchen and sat down in the stool next to Antonio.