The Slut That Everyone Used, but Nobody Wanted {21} [mature]

Author's Note einundvierzig:
Alright guise... now... I just wanted to calm some of you down... Channing is fine, she is surly capable of having children. You'll understand soon enough what I was talking about =]

I know I'm evil with the way I left you with that cliff hanger... [evil laughter]... someone pointed out that Louis seemed like a rapist... lmao... well that may be, but I think we all can tell Jetta is a little fReAkY and enjoys being dominated <3 I mean... don't act like u wouldn't let Louis fucking Tomlinson dominate u bc if u say otherwise... u a damn liahhh.

Dedicated to @inthelalaland because she's just awesome <3

I just can't seem to please you people, so I have but one solution:
Louis+Harry+Jetta= 3some baby!!!
Who agrees? LOL I'm just kidding... sorta.

[2014 mandy here...  & i'm laughing  bc ^^^ I was so reluctant to initiate larrietta... ahh hahaha my prudish days are long gone [cackles maniacally]
_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21: The Slut That Everyone Used but Nobody Wanted

|| l o u i s || 
+WARNING GRAPHIC LOVE SCENE, cover your innocent eyeballs+

I stalked toward her, shoving her somewhat roughly against the cold cement wall. We were alone in the dim stairwell, only the frantic breaths leaving our lips could be heard echoing throughout the hollow space. I wasn't entirely sure what had come over me, all I knew for sure is that I didn't want to stop. This girl was adorable as Hell, and without a doubt she could have me begging on my knees.

She was still clutching my beanie tightly against her chest, her eyes looking around frantically; I could sense that she was not going to admit defeat quite that easily. As I hovered over her, getting even closer, testing her limits, she suddenly took the beanie out of my reach, shoving it down the front of her shirt... did she really think that would stop me?

"Do you seriously think I won't go in there and get that myself?" I asked her, my voice sounding rough, probably due to the lust which was quickly invading my body.

"Yep," she stated shortly, her blue eyes turning a playful hue, as if she were daring me to get the beanie myself. I smirked down at her, my eyes not straying from her gaze as my fingers swiftly worked their way up the front of her shirt, popping the buttons open at an alarming rate.

Her shirt was now open, exposing her toned stomach and prominent chest as my fingertips brushed lightly over her collar bone, trailing down in between her breasts. I moved my lips closer to hers, stopping so that I was just a breath away from her lips, teasing her. I leaned backwards slightly just to test her out, and sure enough, whether it was intentional or not, she was leaning forward, trying to close the gap between us.

With a coy smile on my face, I quickly snatched the beanie out of her grasp, putting it back on my head, and taking a step away from her. My body immediately yearned for the loss of body heat I had just felt radiating off of her; I attempted to turn away from her, adding more space between us. I knew doing this would piss her off, so at that moment, I couldn't tell if I was trying to step away in order to be faithful to El, or if I was just teasing Jetta... begging her to chase after me.

I had a feeling it was the latter, however. As expected,  a smug smile danced across my face as I felt her grasp onto my shoulder; my heartbeat picking up significantly as I felt my own back being shoved against the opposite wall of the small stairwell. Before I knew what was happening, her hot lips were covering mine and her taut body was pressing snugly up against my own.