This Could Be A Forever Kinda Thing {24}

Author's Note siebenundvierzig:

Hello my little Pervy Panda Bears,
So after the last chapter, I have noticed a lot of people fretting over the future of #Louetta... pfft, don't worry your pretty, fangirl heads. Sometimes in life we say things we don't mean... dUh. There's still a long journey until you find out who she'll ultimately end up with <3 --- I mean, I have yet to decide... lol so it could go either way or if you're lucky... both ways xD

+ {2014 mandy here} ^ & btW you larrietta shippers certainly are some lucky bitches ;) wink, wink. nudge, nudge. +

dedicated to @rachaeljl because she's an older directioner like myself (we are in our 20's, after all... we're a rare breed in this fandom ffs) so no hate... or ima whoop your ass. Older fans can dedicate their lives too :p bc I mean those boys are FINE <3
& I mean... I'm like Louis... in the fact that I'll be immature forever... OH WHALE. xD

Check out the media section for chialler feeLz
_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24: This Could Be A Forever Kinda Thing

|| e l e a n o r ||

After I was thrown off Louis' shoulders and felt my lungs filling up with water for the third time, I decided that I had had enough. After resurfacing and sputtering a few times to clear the fluid from my aching lungs, I politely excused myself from the game. Jetta was definitely competitive, and I just wasn't anywhere as athletic to keep up with her. I trudged through the chilly water to the edge of the grass where Niall and Channing were sitting together.

I offered Nialler a small smile as he reached his hand out and helped pull me out of the water. After I got settled on the blanket next to Channing, I watched Niall as he sat behind her, placing his legs on either side of her and tilting her body back so that she was leaning against him. I did notice the scars on Channing's thighs and felt sympathetic for whatever situation led her to that. Niall gently brushed his fingertips back and forth over the markings and I felt a smile tugging at my lips, he was just such a sweetheart. I could tell she was self conscious about the scars, but the fact that Niall was so accepting, really just showed his true colors.

I sat there subtly watching them interact, feeling a little knot in the pit of my stomach... God, sometimes I really missed that. That crazy in love kind of feeling; you can't get enough of each other and you prioritize your life around that person. Louis and I used to be that way... but for a while now, it seemed like our fire was burning out.

I turned back toward the water, watching and laughing as Jetta outsmarted Zayn, causing him to ungracefully fall head first into the murky water. I was pulled away from their game as I felt Niall tap me gently on the shoulder, "Hey El, do yeh want to help us try an' set up tha tents?" he asked as he helped Channing to her feet.

I nodded and hurried up the little hill behind them as we made our way toward the clearing. After a few more minutes, Zayn came following after us; Channing and I sat on some towels as we watched the boys work on the tents. We were really of no help, but I'm sure they didn't mind our company.

I was just letting my eyes wander, tuning in and out of the conversation as I absentmindedly peeked over my shoulder back toward the water. I saw Louis and Jetta now going head to head; I smiled because it looked as if Jetta was about to knock Louis off as well. After a few more seconds of watching, it seemed as if they were speaking, and they were no longer even trying to shove each other off.