That Awkward Moment... When Louis Tomlinson Gives You Herpes {13}

Author's Note fünfundzwanzig:
Ok...
just to make sure we are on the same page, Zayn is still with Perrie and Louis is with Eleanor (for now) but Liam is not with Dani (I may bring her back into it later though idfk)

SORRY there is NO CHIALLER in this chapter....  :/

DEDICATED to @Emosantos14 for being such a loyal reader and always leaving me comments :)

^.^
_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13: That Awkward Moment... When Louis Tomlinson Gives You Herpes

|| j e t t a ||

As soon as I saw Channing's already trembling arms begin shaking even more violently after Harry's cheating accusation, I knew that we had this game in the bag. I could tell Niall knew it was over too when he started laughing with her. After I saw them tumble down to the floor together I immediately jumped up and cheered! What can I say? I'm competitive! I turned around to give Harold a high five, but apparently when I jumped up, since we were in a weird position, I butt bounced him... sending him flying to the floor. I looked down at him and watched as he rolled over onto his back with a simple, "Ouch."

I covered my mouth to keep my obnoxious laugh that wanted to tear out of my throat at bay. Harry reached his hand up to me, asking for my help. I felt a little bad so I went ahead and grabbed a hold of his warm palm. Bad idea.

Before I knew what hit me, the air was whooshing by and I got that uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach, you know... that feeling when your body thinks you're plummeting to your death, or in my case, onto Harry Styles. I landed on him with a loud thud, purposely not trying to catch myself so that he'd get the gift of my full weight falling onto his ribs. He groaned slightly, but otherwise just gave me a cheeky grin as I propped myself up on my hands and hovered over him. Damn, I at least wanted to knock the wind out of him.

We seemed to be having a stare off because I only fully pulled myself up and away from him when I heard Liam clear his throat from the chair where he was sitting, obviously watching us, "Hey Jet... I was unaware we were playing a couples' game of Twister..." he said, giving me a knowing smile.

Oh shit. What was I thinking. It was supposed to be every man for himself... awkward.

"Oh... well, Harry still fell first, so that means... I win," I reasoned quickly, giving myself a high five.

Both boys just shook their heads at my apparent awkwardness, "I guess we'll just have to play on teams tomorrow!" Harry exclaimed, "I call Jetta!" he said as he hugged onto my legs since he had yet to stand up.

"Pfft, who says I want to be on your team?" I asked as I looked down at his piercing green eyes. Even though I tried to hide it, I actually really did want to be on his team... but playing hard to get with Harry is so much more fun.

I shimmied out of his grip and trotted over to take a seat on Liam, "I think I want to be on Liam's team," I said excitedly. "I'm fine with that!" Liam replied as he threw his arm over my shoulder. I laughed a little at his move.

In all honesty the puppy dog, sweetie pie Liam we used to all know and love changed last year after his split with Danielle. He spent a lot of time trying to find himself after that... trying to create a new image, but still trying to be himself. There were a lot of people who bitched about this because "he was changing," but I never thought of it that way. I just saw it as he was growing. He can't always be the responsible little good boy we all fell in love with on the X-Factor; of course that will always be a part of who he is, but I just wish people would accept that he's going to change as he gets older. We all are.