CH 3

Y/N POV:

For the past two days, the house seems to be calm with Dabi and Aizawa' once in a while they will glare at each other but will not fight, thankfully. At the moment I'm in the living room reading a book with Aizawa sleeping on my lap. I was in the middle of reading when I hear a crash from the kitchen. 

I placed Aizawa somewhere else on the couch and walked towards the kitchen to see Dabi has his back towards me and has something in his mouth. 

"Dabi sweety, what do you have?" I question him before I could say anything else to turns around. "A KNIFE? NOOO!" I yell chasing after Dabi who decided to bolt for it after I saw him with a knife. "WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED A KNIFE DABI?!" I yell still running after him.

For twelve minutes I finally caught this burnt fucker. I placed the knife in its block, grabbed Dabi, and took him to the living room since he was supposed to be resting not running around the damn apartment. 

Thank god I have soundproof walls in my apartment so no one could hear me scream for Dabi to drop the knife. Or when I watch anime on full blast in the opening... ANYWAYS I laid Dabi on one of the chairs in the living room so he can sleep and heal up. I then grabbed a book and went to the couch where Aizawa was sleeping and drifted off while reading my book.

(Time skip)

It was about 7:30 p.m and oh boy I had the worst migraine ever. My head was throbbing so much it hurt to think.

"Why must I of all people get a migraine that could kill five horses," I say while laying on the couch. "Meow?" I look to my left to see Aizawa giving me a questioning and horrifying look. "It's a metaphor, I think that's what it is called," I say while muttering the last part to myself.  Tilting his head Aizawa walked towards Dabi and started meowing at each other. 

'AUGHH this isn't helping my head at all' then a beautiful idea came to me. 'im going to take a long relaxing bath' I smile at the thought walking to my room to grab some comfy clothes and laid them in the bathroom.

"Aizawa, Dabi I'm going to take a nice long bath, behave for me please," I semi yelled out due to my migraine hurting a lot.

I didn't get a reply, well I wasn't expecting one to begin with. I close the door almost all the way; and turned on the water for my bath and added something into the bath so there would be bubbles. After three minutes the water was high enough and I stripped and went into the bathtub.

It felt so nice and relaxing no loud noises no cats, just me and the bubbles relaxing. I sigh and sink into the bubbles. I hear a creak from the door and look who I see, I see Dabi walking in looking around then he spots me. 

Dabi walks up to the bathtub and looks up at me, creep. "Dabi get out to let me relax for once," I ask politely looking at him while covered in bubbles. This little fucker just stays there staring at me. "Meow," I look up at the door to see Aizawa standing there looking at Dabi and back at me and quickly at Dabi; hissing at him like he was lecturing him.

Dabi then rolls his eyes. And walks out of the room I thank Aizawa and go back to relaxing.

Aizawa POV:

Dabi that fucking prevented cat, what the hell was he thinking on walking up on Y/N while she was taking a bath.

"Dabi what the hell was that?!" I hiss out glaring at him.

"I don't know what you mean old man," Dabi taunts me while licking his paws. This bastard, I grumble out a little and just watch him and make sure he doesn't do anything bad. 

Laying back down on the couch watching Dabi I noticed something- or someone peeking through the window staring at me, but they ducked when they saw I turned my head towards them they had green fur by the looks of it. Hopping off the couch into the window seel I took a look at who was peeking into the house.

I look around and couldn't see anyone. 'Why would some cat come all the way up here to just look into the apartment?' It was strange to be honest. 

"What you looking at old man?" I could hear Dabi ask also hopping up into the window by me.

"There was someone here but ran off once I saw them," I answer him truthfully ignoring that he called me an old man.

"Oh, the kid with the green fur?" Dabi starts, surprising me, "ya he comes to the window almost every night to see Y/N, but I usually scare him off, it's fucking creepy," Dabi mutters out the last part.

'This kid comes almost every night? How long has this been happening?' I question myself while still looking for the kid. "If you're wondering how you've never seen him, it's because he comes when you fall asleep, but I guess since your not sleeping he was caught off guard," Dabi says hopping off the window seel onto the couch, and goes to sleep.

'I need to close this curtain' I go to the end of the curtain and try and close it. It was hard but I did it.

"Aizawa did you close the curtain?" I heard from behind me, Y/N was standing there with an oversized sweatshirt and some basketball shorts. I give her a short nod and walk up to her. Y/N bends down and starts petting me, which results in me purring. She then picks me and sadly Dabi up and heads to their room to go to bed.

A/N:

Sorry this chapter took so long I have been dealing with medical and school issues; it's been keeping me from posting daily sadly, but I'll continue to try and post more often. Have a great day/night!