Ch. 19

I sit there watching as Izuku mows the tall grass and Dabi pulls things out of some of the grass. I turn and stand up to go help Aizawa set things up for the animals. "Aizawa let me help you please," I ask Aizawa as he keeps moving me around away from items for the animals.

"No, knowing you, you will break something or get hurt" Aizawa states moving me away again. This causes me to lightly glare at him.

"Come on Aizawa let me do something" I complain looking at him, I don't want these guys to do all of the work while I do nothing.

"Fine! I'll go do something else around here!" I puff out walking away to explore the place more.

I walk around and as I walk around I see a fluffy tail of a cat. Wait kitty?!

I smile widely and bend down.

"Here Kitty Kitty!" I try and get the cat's attention, after I few seconds I see a light yellow almost blond cat walk my way happily like it was a pep in its step meowing.

I gush at them as the quickly start rubbing against me and I carefully lift them and check.

"Aw you sweet little girl!" I coo at her and cradle her like a baby as she purrs loudly as me. I internally scream, "Aw what a sweet farm kitty~" I coo scratching her chin as she rubs her head against my hand meowing loudly.

"So sweet!" I coo again looking her over. "Would you like to follow me around as I explore?" I coo at her, she meows in response and I gently let her down and walk with her following right by me happily.

I hum looking around and see some junk moving them out of the way in a pile. "Maybe we could sell this for money?" I think to myself and nod and look around some more for scrap metal.

As I look around I hear the cat meow at me and walk towards an area and I decide to follow.

As I follow her I notice that there is a clearing and once we make it in the clearing I see a few more cats along with a kitten.

I widen my eyes as I see them, the cat that led me here meows loudly and they all turn towards me and freeze.

One of the cats grabs the kitten and rushes off along with three more following them. A few more go to hide. And one really light almost white cat hisses at the female cat and growls at me?

Cats can growl? The female cat rubs against me and purrs meowing at the light colored cat as a huge black cat grabs it and drags it off inside a shed area.

A/N:

Okay okay I know I haven't posted in like forever and this isn't a long chapter at all but, I've been busy with life the past few months haven't been so nice to me and my computer won't work anymore so I have to do everything on my phone. Love y'all and I appreciate y'all very much.

Have a good day/evening/night ❤️