Ch 6

??? POV:

After finding a box to put myself in infront of the humans apartment. I hopped in and somehow closed the top.

I waited for around 5 minutes until I started to hear someone coming up the stairs. I then hear them stop right by me, they pick up the box and open the door and walk into the apartment, closing the door behind them placing me- the box I'm in on I think a table?

"Hey Aizawa Dabi, I'm home!" I heard a beautiful voice call out. Oh how beautiful she sounded so close up, I would LOVE for her to call out to me. But those two OLD cats are here, she needs a young one, like me to be by her side. And oh how they think they are good at hiding their little secret. She'll kick them out for sure if she finds out.

Coming out of my thoughts I hear those two cats coming this way.

"Princess your back, what do you have here?" I heard a raspy voice meow out.

"Hello to you to Dabi," The angel tells him. "Now will you two join me to see what's in the box?" They agree and jump right by the box I'm in. Then I start to see a bright light.

"Oh, hello there cutie what where you doing by my door," the voice coos out grabbing me. But she called me cute! Oh how happy I am but I have to hide it for now at least.

I meow at her tilting my head.

Y/N POV:

When I opened the box I was met with a green and black cat. He didn't look as old as Dabi or Aizawa. And he was filthy his fur was full of dirt. I might have to give him a bath, I could also give a bath to Dabi and Aizawa as well.

I hear Dabi hiss a little and jump onto my shoulders glaring at the new one. Hmmm oh he has a little tag around his neck being held by a string.

"Izuku M (Deku)" was written in messy hand writing. Deku, doesn't that mean useless? Oh the poor baby...

"Izuku, welcome to the family," I smile down at him while cradling him in my arms. I could feel Dabi's claws dig into my shirt growling now.

"Dabi put your claws back in please, and calm down your still my baby boi," I say cooing at him to calm down. Listening to me Dabi calms down and puts his claws back in. Nuzzling into my neck purring. I giggle and set Izuku into the table.

"Hmmm thinking of it you guys need a bath," I say out loud so the cats could hear me. The call look at me and Dabi stamps purring. "You heard me right y'all are taking a bath, right now starting with the new family member," I set Dabi down and grab Izuku and walk to the bathroom.

~Time skip~

Y/N POV:

After washing all the cats and drying them off, I fed them. Izuku looked quite thin so I gave him more food then Dabi and Aizawa. And went to the couch to watch a movie.

??? POV:

Where the hell did fucking Deku go!? He should of been back while ago! He better have not left us or he will have HELL to pay!