Ch. 12

Bakugou POV:

"Thumbs, Birdbrain; your job today is to check on the human and everyone else in the apartment,"  "everyone else find food and materials for when Allmight comes tomorrow!"

"Bakubro! What will you be doing?"

"None of your damn business shitty hair!" I hissed out going to the end of our camp.

Now to change so I can have a nice relaxing walk...

Y/N POV:

"So..?" 

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Can you guys?" "You three should know."

"Idk ask the old man right here, he is probably the 'wise' one out of us three." Dabi snickered out.

"Well idk you burnt smore," Aizawa growled out.

"Well our cat side we shouldn't be able to, but we are Nekos so no, no we can't," Izuku mumbled out.

"Thank you, Izu for the answer, and Aizawa burnt smores are the best smores thank you very much!"

Dabi sticks his tongue out at Aizawa and walks my way with a smirk.

"Oh and Dabi, I find wise men, the best men so ha!" I smoothly say smiling at Aizawa.

"Well if you three need me I'm going to my room to relax before packing more things, alone," I say glaring at Dabi.

I walk into my room and flop onto the bed, just to think I'm moving to my grandma's old house with three nekos.

I turn my head over to my window and see something move quickly.

Humming, I get up and walk up to the window and open it to see what it was.

I turn right, nothing but I turn to the left and see a huge beautiful white cat looking at me, I'm in love!

"Kitty Kitty, come here I won't hurt you, your so pretty,"  I whisper while praising them.

The cat looks around and slowly walks my way, making grabby hands I gently grab them and bring them into my bed petting them, checking to see they are a boy.

"Well handsome what were you doing by my window?" I playfully ask petting behind his ears.

He starts to purr barely and looks up at me while he's on my lap. I get a closer look at him to see that one of his eyes are closed and his long fur is covering part of his one eye. Then I noticed the cutest thing, he has thumbs!

"Oh my god! you have thumbs, so cute!" I say gently grabbing his paw to play with his toe beans.

He jolts slightly looking around the room quickly then at the window and at me. 

"You have to be one of the cutest cats I've ever seen in my life!" I squeal out petting him more and hugging him.

Shoji POV:

What is happening? This wasn't supposed to happen, I knew I was too big to spy on them, why did bakugou choose me this time.

But I will admit her praises feel nice, and liking my thumbs? She's so kind and gentle with me... an angel maybe, maybe he's my angel sent to me? Has to be, or she herself is a goddess!

I gently rub my head on hers purring a little bit louder than before. So warm...

I look towards the window once again to see Tokoyami waiting for me with the window open.

I look up at her, sadly I have to leave my goddess but I will be back. Then running to the window I make it out and run with Tokoyami behind a corner.

"Tokoyami, can you promise to not tell anyone about what happened?" I ask looking down at him while now walking back to the base.

"Sure Shoji, since it's not your fault it's the cat side messing with you," Tokoyami answers entering the base.

A/N:

   Hey, I'm back and alive! I feel a lot better now so I'm trying to post again before I get too behind in school work than I am already. I'll try to post Monday but not promising anything.