CH 5

Y/N POV:

After about 20 minutes of walking I was at the cafe that Micheal planed to meet up. I look around for him and message him that I'm here. Almost right away he texts back saying he's in the back at a booth.

I go to the back of the cafe and I see him at a booth. He looks up from his phone and waves my way with a smile.

"Hey Y/N! Come sit," he says with his signature smile. I smile at him and nod. "So, how are you today Y/N?" Michael asks me when I sat by him.

"I'm doing fine, the cats at home are crazy like usual, how about you?" I respond and look at the cafe's menu.

"I'm quite fine actually I've met some people who want to work at the cat shelter!" He response back to me.

"That's great!" I say while smiling. Soon after a cafe lady comes to our table.

"Hello you two, what would you guys want today?" She politely asks.

"I'll take f/d and f/p," (favorite drink and pastry). I answer and look at Micheal for his.

"Umm I'll take the same!" He says smiling at the worker. She nods and walks off to make our stuff.

(Mini time skip)

After about 26 minutes we were talking and eating/drinking our order when I started to feel like I was being watched. I look around to see if I can catch anyone looking at me.

"Y/N you okay?" Micheal looks at me with concern tracing his voice.

"Yea, I'm fine I just had a weird feeling of someone looking at me," I answer turning my attention to Micheal. He mumbles a little bit but I couldn't understand him so ignored it, for now. I look at the time on my phone to see it's getting a little late. "Hey Micheal it's getting late I think I should head home and pray that my apartment isn't destroyed," I told Micheal while grabbing some of my stuff.

"Let me walk you back, you know because there are creeps at night, heh," Micheal states while also getting up and heading to the cashier to pay.

"Micheal you don't have to pay for me," I tell him but I'm to late and he pays already

"What type of man would I be if I didn't pay for my dates food," he turns to me while smirking.

"Okay fine let's just go I need to go and cuddle my fluffy cats," I say walking out of the building to my apartment, but the whole time I still felt like I was being watched.

(Time skip)

After Micheal dropped me off at my apartment, I went to find Dabi and Aizawa, but once I reached my apartment door I was met with a box.

A/N:

Sorry I haven't posted alot I've been busy with work and writer's block. So if there is any character you want to be joining please tell me or I will probably just forget about it.

We'll have a great day/night!