Ch. 16

3rd POV:

   Y/N was sitting on the kitchen counter talking to Aizawa and Dabi when there was a knock on the front door. Y/N then got up and jogged to the door hoping it was the delivery person. Hoping the door she was met with three people, one boy who has blonde hair, another boy with dark purple hair, and a girl with lavender like hair.

"Hello ma'am sorry we were late but we got all of the items that you needed!" The blonde happily stated smiling down at me.

"Oh um thank you guys, if you could follow me to the kitchen," I say leading the three to the kitchen.

"Wow you have a very nice house!" The girl giggles out looking around, "did you just move in, I'm just guessing by the boxes,"

"Yeah I've noticed that to," the blonde pipes in.

"Yea I've just moved in after my grandmother's death, this house was basically my childhood," I answer smiling as I walk into the kitchen. "Here we are, you can set it on the counters and leave if you like," I offer pointing to the counter.

"No no, we will help you since we haven't seen anybody around, and you have a lot of groceries," the blonde says while putting the groceries he has down, and the other two do the same.

I look around and see the the other have left me, those jerks. "Thank you guys it's appreciated, my name is Y/N L/N," I smile and put my hand out.

"I'm Mirio Togata, the shy one is Tamaki Amajiki, and the girl is Nejire Hadou," Mirio states shaking my hand.

After that we started to put the groceries away. The three are really fun to hang out with we laughed at a few things Mirio said.

"Aw I didn't know you had a cat!" Nejire says hold up Dabi who looked like he wanted to die at that moment.

"Oh that's Dabi, he's a rescue cat I got from the city." I saw taking Dabi and putting him on the island.

"Oh was he abused or burned? Because it looks like he has some old fire burns on him?" She asks looking at Dabi.

"The house that he lives in burned down with everyone in it," I state putting the milk away.

"Do...Do you need cat food?" Tamaki stuttered out.

"Nope! I like making them food from scratch, thanks for asking," I smile at him. While doing so I could see him blush a bit.

"No...no pr...problem," he stutters out more turning his head away from me. Which makes me giggle out.

"Looks like we are done, to be honest this would have taken me forever to finish, but with you three it went quicker, so thanks," I thank them.

"Here let me give you my number and pay you guys," I say writing down my number on a ripped piece of paper and handed them each ten bucks.

"No you don't have to give all three of us ten dollars! We could share," Nejire explains shaking/waving her hands.

"No no it's fine you three must have other people to go and help and I don't want to hold you us any longer," I state.

"Okay, have a nice day," all three of them say now walking out of my house.

"Also you guys are always welcome to come and visit me!" I yell out as they all hop into their vehicle.