CH 4

Y/N POV:

"Dabi get your ass back here!" I yell while looking for Dabi. 'where the hell did he go?!'

"Fine be that way I'll give all my love to Aizawa!" I yell out looking over to Aizawa who perked up to his name.

Walking over to Aizawa with stretched out arm, as I near him I hear a wild hiss coming from under the chair. 'This is where he's been hiding'

"To late Dabi I'm giving all my love to Aizawa," I calmly state while holding and kissing Aizawa on the head. Suddenly there's pain in my leg. Looking down I see that Dabi bit me.

"What the fuck Dabi?!" I say going to grab something to stop my now bleeding leg.

I hear knocking at my door after I patch up my leg. I walk over with pain in my leg still being there. I open it up to see Micheal standing there.

"Micheal! I've missed you, how have you been?" I ask grabbing his hands bringing him into my apartment.

"Ah I've been good I've been good, how is Dabi? Is he healed up good?"
"Yes Dabi is healed up, and he's a fucking ass and attention hog," I say glaring at Dabi who is looking oh so innocent.

"He fucking bit me because I was giving Aizawa my love, not to mention the other day he ran around the appointment with a a KNIFE in his mouth!" I yell still glaring at Dabi.

"Ah then I'm guessing Aizawa is well also," I smiles looking at Aizawa who is not resting on my lap. "And I'm guessing you don't want Dabi anymore since he is a pain," he sadly smiles looking over Dabi now.

Aizawa looks happy while Dabi looks somewhat confused.

"No, no I would like to keep Dabi still, even though he's a pain in the ass." I smile warmly at Micheal.

"Ah I'm happy to hear that Y/N." He smiles at me. "Oh and y/n?" Micheal turns towards the door to leave. " We should hang out more, maybe tomorrow at a cafe?"

I giggle and smile up at him saying "That sounds nice, sure I can do that."

"Great! It's a date then!" He smiles and leaves while saying he'll text me the details.

'A date?' I blush at the thought and cover my face.

Unknown to no three certain 'people' were not happy with me going out with another man, on a date of all things.

Looking at the time, it was 9:36 p.m. I go to my bedroom a d change into pajamas and go to sleep.

(Time skip)

I wake up and check my phone to see Micheal texted me the details including the time, asking me if that's a good time.

I text make saying it's a good time and turn off my phone to get ready.

I fed Aizawa and Dabi. Cleaned up the apartment a little, took a quick shower and put some jean shorts and a striped shirt on not doing to much to my hair. Just leaving it how it is.

By the time I finnish up myself it was about time to go.

"Bye Aizawa, bye Dabi I'll be back in a couple of hours," I yell out while walking out the door I hear a cat running to see Dabi running. I close the door and not even a second later I hear a thud. I giggle and walk down the stairs to the cafe where I'm supposed to meet Michelle.