Ch. 15 (VERY Short)

Izuku's POV:

   As i'm walking around the area of the property I decided to go find Y/N a gift, or maybe more than one gift. Maybe a shiny rock, flowers, oh or a dead animal since she is hungry? No, not yet, that will scare her. Maybe I should go for some nice shiny rocks and flowers.

I walk around some trees to look for some flowers and rocks. Then I hear a meow looking around I see blond cat, you could see the fangs since they were so long. Cats? How am I so dumb of course there is a cat this is a farm, that means that there is probably more.

I turn away towards the field were some flowers are when I hear, "Well aren't you new here?!" and a giggle after words.

Turning around I see I see a blond in place of a cat who was smiling, but not the friendly smile. Not good.

"Who are you?" I ask making sure they wouldn't do anything funny.

"Well i'm Toga Himiko what's your name broccoli boy?"

Broccoli boy? Yea no.

"First off don't call me broccoli boy, and secondly i'm Izuku, now im leaving me and DON'T bother me or else," I hiss out. I turn back around and leave to get gifts.

"Aww okay bye Izuku hope I see you again!"

Now another pest, great hopefully she does get attached to people easily. Or that's going to be a problem.

After awhile I got a bunch of flowers and some shiny rocks, for Y/N hopefully she'll like them.

A/N:

Yay a mini chapter on out bean Izuku and his meet up with the blood loving neko. Hope you liked the short chapter, but I'm like running on 3 hours of sleep? And I re-typed this mini chapter like 8 times and I gave up so i'm going to bed, night ya'll.