Ch. 13

Y/N POV:

"Come on boys the moving truck is here, hide your ears and tail and help out!" I yell out from the bathroom to grab some stuff. 

After putting some boxes away in the truck, I get in the car and wait for everyone to get in. Dabi ended up in the passenger side by me, and Aizawa and Izuku in the back of my car.

A little while later the people helping us move gave us the thumbs up that they are ready. So we were on our way to the farm that's 3 hours away, yay...

-30 minets later-

"aPPLE BOtTem jEaNs!!" I sang out.

"JeaNs!" yelled Dabi.

"BOoTS WItH tHE fUr!"

"WitH THe FUuR!"

"thE WHOlE CLUB WaS LooKINg AT HEeeR!" We sing/scream together.

"oh god..." Aizawa mumbled.

"Yo Aizawa, babe, are you a 2010 music fan?" I question turning down the music.

"Eh, kinda I guess, not the biggest though."

"How about you Izu?"

"I never really listened to 2000 to 2010 music..." Izuku looked out the window looking at the view.

"Izu, I'm making you become one of us, Dabi turn up the radio it's gonna get light in here," I say putting on some shades.

-1 1/2 hours in-

"Izu how do feel?" I ask.

"I feel great.." Izuku looks down holding his mouth.

"Okay boys we are halfway there, look alive people- er nekos!" I remarked looking at the road.

-2 hours in-

"Mommy, sorry Mommy, sorry-" Dabi chanted while looking at me.

"I swear to fucking god Dabi I'm so close to crushing your neck!" 

"Kinky"

"DABI!"

-2 1/2 hours in-

"Aizawa have I ever told you how much I preferred you more than Dabi, if not I prefer you more than Dabi by ALOT."

"that's good to know Y/N, I'm going to take a nap, night."

"Night"

Bakugou POV:

"How long have we been in this boiling van?" Pinky pie wined out.

"Almost 3 hours if I'm correct Mina," Sonic said doing his weird paw thing.

"I could have stolen 15 cold bowls of soba by now..." Icy-Hot mumbled.

"Young Bakugou! How are you doing so far?" 

"I'm doing okay, I guess..."

"that's great! By any chance do you think we will be here for?"

"1 more hour at most, hopefully."

"Okay that's somewhat good to hear, I'm going to go lay down, see you later young Bakugou!" Allimght responded walking to where we laid out a blanket.

I have no fucking clue why we are going so far to get shitty Deku and our useless 'teacher'. I should go rest, it's most likely getting late by now.

Y/N POV:

"Guys we are here!!" I squeal out turning into the farm. 

The farm is as beautiful as it was when I was last here, it didn't look at all older than 3 years old.

"Wow, the house is so big and nice!" Izuku gasped in awe.

"I guess we should wake up Mr. Eyebags here and get to work?" Dabi said looking back at the sleeping Aizawa.

"Don't you dare move me Dabi," Aizawa growled out opening one eye glaring at Dabi.

"Damn Eyebags you're going to kill me with that nasty glare you got there!"

"I wish I could most of the time," Aizawa mumbled.

"Should we let them keep arguing about this Y/N?" Izuku asked.

"Na they will be fine,"

"Are you sure, they didn't even notice us leave the car?"

"Yep I'm sure, plus I get more time with you Izu!" I chirp out smiling at Izuku.

Izuku turns away and starts mumbling again. It's cute when Izuku thinks I don't notice him blush when I say stuff like that.

"So Izu do you want to go look around and go find our new bedrooms and wait for the moving van to come?" I say grabbing Izuku's hand once again smiling at him.

"Sure, sure, whatever makes you happy Y/N!"

"Your such a sweetheart Izu let's go," I say walking into another house holding Izuku's hand.

??? POV:

"Master, They are here!" I yell out running to Master.

"I see then, good work Tomura Shigaraki, go to the rest while I make plans,"

"I will, thank you, master!" I bow and run off to the rest of the group in the back of the Barn.