Ch 8

Y/N POV:

While making everyone food I could hear footsteps slowly coming my way.

Turning towards the direction I see Aizawa holding onto the wall while walking my way.

"Aizawa, go sit down and I'll finish the food," I kindly say focusing back onto f/f (favorite food).

"But I want to be near you Y/N.." Aizawa mutters out coming closer, and now is standing by me.

"Well even though I like you by me Aizawa, and walking around the apartment, the foods almost done, so you can go sit at the table," I respond to him.

"Fine," he grumbled back slowly walking away to the table.

Once I finished cooking f/f and cat friendly food, I settled it down on the table and called everyone else that's not at the table to the table.

Me and Aizawa were having some pleasant conversations.

It took a little longer to eat now, since I have someone to talk to now. Once we were all done eating I took the dishes and went to wash them.

Then when I started on the last plate I heard a crash, almost making me drop the said plate.

I place it down and rum to see what happened. And I a man that Aizawa was covering up with the blanket that was on the couch.

The man looked around his early 20 s. He had black hair, and scars allover his body, they were somewhat purple in color. And Beautiful blue eyes.

While looking at him up and down, I could see a tail and cat ears coming from him.

"Like what you see princess?" He purred out, making me blush a little bit and face the other way.

"I'll go find some clothes, Aizawa watch him," I tell them walking off to find more clothes.

Izuku POV:

What are they doing, do they really want to be kicked out. Not that I'm complaining, but why the FUCK are they naked?! Like when I transform I have cloths on.

Not that it'll matter they will be kicked out and I'll have Y/N to myself, like I planned before.

I look out one of the windows of the apartment that looked out towards one of the alleyways I came from.

On the corner of my eye I could see something moving behind a dumpster.

Looking closer I could make out the shapes of them...

It was Shoto, Kacchan, Iida, Uraraka, and Kirishima. And Kacchan didn't seem happy, well more mad then he usually is, which isn't good. They stop and Shoto looks up at the window I'm in and so does Kachan, he looked more mad then before. So I left the window quickly.

I walk off and try and what just happened. I walk into the liking room and see Dabi now dressed and talking to Y/N and Aizawa.

"So I decided that you both will still stay with me, I can't just leave you guys, you two mean alot to me." I heard the goddess say herself.

She couldn't really mean that right, there isn't enough room here...

"Even though there isn't enough room?" Aizawa asked.

"Yes after all I think I'm going to move out of this apartment and into a bigger place." Y/N answers happily.

Moving? Okay that means I'll be away from Kachan and my old group one problem down easily, but that means Aizawa and Dabi are coming with.

"There is a place on the other side of town that is more calm, and it's a actual house and not an apartment, it has more then one floor, plus a basement." Y/N answers proudly.

"When are you- I mean we moving?" Aizawa asks.

"Well I was thinking a week, and we don't have to move the furniture since the new place has some." Y/N answers.

Y/N POV:

After explaining everything to Dabi and Aizawa, they went off but it seems Dabi knows how to walk perfectly, so I don't need to help him.

I go and look for the precious bean Izuku, I turn the corner to my room and see him there sitting in the middle on the hallway.

"Izuku my baby bean what are you doing?" I ask picking him up and hugging him taking him to the office so I could work and pet him at the same time.

Bakugou POV:

"So what are we going to do Bakugou?" I heard Icy-Hot ask me.

"Well we are going to find a way to get into that place, and gather info before we enter though so we know what's going on in there," I answer him.

"And how will we gather information Bakubro?" Shitty hair asked, another dumb and simple question.

"Kermit is good at jumping we can get her to jump up to the window, and the tall ass one can go with so they can hear inside better, since he's good at that, we will talk more about this later for now we need to go back to base," I answer walking back to 'base'.

"That a very manly plan Bakubro!" Shitty hair praises me. I puff out my chest and continue to walk back with everyone behind me, right where they belong.