Ch. 20

??? POV:

"Why the hell did she bring her to our meeting place?!" I hiss out scratching my neck.

"I do not know young master, but I do know that you need to stop scratching your neck" Kurogiri informed me as I clawed at my neck annoyed with everything at the moment. I let out a raspy growl as I then stop scratching my neck.

"We were planning and then she ruined it for us! I'm going to throw her into the needle bush!" I spat out as I glare to the exit of our current base. I could hear Kurogiri sigh as he listens to me rant and throw threats to Toga, who is currently outside with the human.

"Master, maybe talking to him will help?" I hear Kurogiri offer, which makes me stop in my tracks almost instantly.

"And tell him what?! That the meeting I had got interrupted by one of MY chess pieces leading the HUMAN to the meeting?!" I yawl out at him. As I yawl out those words I could feel my fur stick up from how mad and pissed off I am.

"It's to inform him that she does knows about us and wont be as surprised to see us, and maybe will try to interact with us, trust us." Kurogiri say, which in turns makes me think a bit.

"Yes that would work, master did want us to be slick when meeting her, to make it seem like we weren't following her, stalking her." I hum out as I sit down, pleased with our outcome. My tail slowly moves across the old wood of the floor as I smile to myself. "Yes! this is perfect! We are one step ahead! I shall go speak with Master, DON'T bug us!" I proudly say as I get up and walk to the other room where Master resides in.

Y/N POV:

"There was so many cats guys!" I exited say to Dabi, Izuku, and Shota as i hold the female cat with blond-like fur. She was being a purr box and kept rubbing her face against my face, which made me coo at her.

From the corner of my eye I could see Dabi glare at the sweet cat. "Dabi are you jealous?" I tease him as I continue holding the sweetheart. I see him scoff and continue to glare at the cat.

"Y/N, put it down." I hear Aizawa say sternly are he watches the cat closely.

"And why should I?" I say holding her closer to me, in return she purrs louder than before before licking my cheek. "Nothing is wrong, and SHE is not an it!" I sternly say back to Aizawa with a bit  of sass in my attitude.

"Excuse me?" I heard Aizawa sternly say as he takes a step forward as he gives me that one look that reminds me of my old professor when he would get pissed off at one of his students.

"My property my rules," I sternly say as I look him in the eyes, challenging him, I am not backing down this time! We stare a few minutes then he looks away. I won! I smirk to myself and kiss the top of the cats head making her rub her head on my cheek.

"lets take you inside to give you a nice warm bath then put some flea medicine of you," I coo to her as I walk to the house with her in my arms. As I walk I could hear the three start talking but I ignore them as I walk into the house with my sweet farm cat!

After thirty-six minutes, I finished giving her a nice warm bath and put some flea medicine on her so she stays flea free. She didn't fight me at all when it came to taking a bath, she actually seemed to enjoy it for the most part, while giving her a bath all she did was look at me with her cute innocent yellow eyes.

I'm currently in the kitchen making everyone some food as she sits on the counter watching me, she has a high pitched meow that kind of sound like a kitten's meow. It was so cute!

I continue to  cook as I hear the front door open and someone walk in, closing the door behind them. I could hear them gently walk over to the kitchen, i turn around and see Izuku peaking around the corner.

"Izuku! Do you need anything?" I cheerfully ask as I turn my attention back to the stove as I make the food.

"Um so I don't I came to ask if you needed any help cooking?" I hear him mumble out as he fidgets with his hands a little bit.

"Of course you can!" I happily say, "You can stir the pot as I cut up the carrots!" I happily say as OI move so he could take my place, which he does quickly.

For the next twenty minutes Izuku and I cook as the farm cat watches us, silently.