Ch 9

Two days later

Bakugou POV:

"So what have you two found out?" I ask the tall as and Kermit, after they came back from scouting Deku'z 'home'.

"Well Deku seems to know that we watch him meow. In the apartment there is one female human, and two male nekos meow," Kermit answered.

"And," Tall ass started, "it seems that the people in there are moving, there are boxes in most of the place that we could see."

"WHAT?!" I yell out in anger, "DEKU CANNOT LEAVE WITHOUT US!!"

"Wait, Tsu, what did the two nekos look like?" Four eyes asks.

"Well one of them had scars allover him meow, with staples connecting his non-burnt skin and burnt skin meow. And he has black hair and blue eyes, meow," Kermit answered.

"And the other?" Four eyes asked again.

"Oh meow, well to be honest he looked like Aizawa meow, he even had the same scar," Kermit answered looking a bit shocked.

"Aizawa...?" Icy-Hot mumbled. "How did Aizawa get there, didn't he get taken by the animal rescuers?"

"No shit Icy-Hot, they probably took him to an animal shelter and she adopted him without knowing he's a neko," I grumble out.

Y/N POV:

"Yo Dabi what are you making?" I walk into the kitchen to see Dabi looking at a frying pan.

Dabi then looked down and back up at me and said, "...Regret..."

I walk over to see what's in the pan and it was burnt eggs with something green in them.

"Why is there green in them Dabi?" I ask.

"Well you know the book green eggs and ham?" He asks.

"Yea? I read it alot when I was little, why?" I answer.

"You see I found the book on the bookshelf while putting them into the boxes and decided I wanted to make you green eggs, I even found green food dye..." He response sounding upset at the end.

"Awww my poor baby, you know I could teach you how to cook, don't worry you just need practice," I cooked while hugging the upset Dabi. Him returning the hug.

"Y/N where do you want the box of extra cloths that we don't need for now?" Aizawa asks from one of the guest rooms.

"Oh just leave them on the couch I'll put them somewhere," I say letting go of Dabi and go to the said box.

3rd POV:

"You fucker," Dabi hisses out while glaring at Aizawa.

"Oh poor you, and good fucking try cooking," Aizawa hisses out. "But we have something to talk about Dabi."

"And what is that?" Dabi hisses out but quieter.

"The other cat here Izuku or Deku, I noticed he's been looking out the windows more and blocking them," Aizawa tells him.

"And, why do we need to talk about this?" Dabi asks annoyed.

"I checked the other day at the window and saw two cats," Aizawa tells him, "they are some cats, or should I say nekos I know that are strays," Aizawa says while now making coffee.

"What..?" Dabi growls out, "we already have the fucking brat to deal with we can't deal with more!"

"I know but the good side is that Izuku has been blocking their view most of the time by closing the curtains," Aizawa says waiting for coffee.

Dabi then hums thinking of something to help with their new problem.

"Aizawa, so it is you," Izuku's voice, well meow rang in the kitchen.

"Yes it is and the 'class' is now here apparently," Aizawa response grabbing his coffee.

"Well there is one thing I will agree with you two about," Izuku says, "I want them out the picture also,"

"Ah so the little brat isn't so innocent after all," Dabi chuckles out.

They proceed to talk about how they would get rid of the other group of nekos.

"AHHHH kitty!!" I yell was heard, causing them all to jump and Aizawa almost dropping his coffee.

"Kitty?" Aizawa mumbles out, while speed walking to where Y/N is.

~Where Y/N is~

"Aren't you soo big and cute!" Y/N cooed in her bedroom while looking out her bedroom window.

The said cat tilts their head looking at Y/N threw the window.

"But how did you get up so high, we are on the fourth floor," Y/N mumbles out. "And why do you have fur covering one of your eyes?"

"Y/N are you okay?!" Aizawa asks coming into the room.

"Kitty," is all that Y/N says pointing at the window for there to be nothing there. "Huh where did it go...?" Y/N sadly mumbles out.

Shoji's POV (best boy):

"What do you mean one of them say you?" Iida asks.

"I said the female human walked into the room while I tried to open the window, but the window was locked and she saw me clawing at the bottom of her said window." I say sighing while explaining again what happened.

"Okay them, since you were so close to them could you describe them Shoji?" Uraraka politely asks.

"Sure, they had h/l h/c and e/c, about y/h, clear skin, and was wearing shorts and a nice sweater at the time," I said, "they seemed nice since they were saying nice things to me even though I am not in the best of shape, well my fur,"

"Hmmm well you can go rest Shoji and have some food we left out for you it's in your box," Iida says.

"Thanks Iida," I bow my head, heading to my box.

A/N:

Sorry about slow updates i kinda have writers block at the moment.