𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟎𝟐

˚ ༘♡ S

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

YOU WOKE UP FROM YOUR LOUD alarm clock going off. you quickly got up and started to get ready. you stripped off your pajamas and slipped on your inarizaki uniform. soon afterward you made your way towards the bathroom and did your essential hygiene.

after finishing up in the bathroom you headed downstairs being greeted by your dad in the kitchen.

"good morning, dad," you smiled at him while taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"morning sweetie," he smiled at you. "like usual, your mom is at work early. i cooked you some breakfast for the first day. are excited about school?" your dad asked.

"thank you, and yeah i guess."

"i'm sure it'll be great," he patted your head.

you quickly finished your breakfast and started heading towards your front door. you grabbed your school bag and put your shoes on. "bye dad, see you later!"

and with that, you left your house closing the door behind you. you started walking to your best friend, remi's house. the two of you only met in your final year of middle school but have grown a lot closer.

"hey, remi!" you greeted as you started walking towards her.

"hey, y/n! let's go, we don't want to be late!" she smiled dragging you by your wrist and heading in the direction of the school.

you and remi got to the school and made your way inside the building. you went to your separate lockers and placed the non-essential things you didn't need throughout the day in the locker.