𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟎𝟔

˚ ༘♡ S

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

THE SCHOOL DAY ENDS, YOU GRABBED YOUR things and walked out of the classroom. to your surprise, it's already been a month of school which has gone by quicker than you thought.

"hey, y/n!" atsumu smiled walking over to you. "i have a favor to ask you."

"sure, what is it?" you asked as you turned to him while closing your locker.

atsumu started, "well...i need your help with studying. you just make everything a lot easier!"

"uh..." you hesitated before giving him an answer. "i guess. when do you want to study?"

"after practice, my place as usual!"

you sighed before nodding, "alright, cya!"

"wait! wouldn't it be more convenient for you to stay after school then going straight to my house?"

"uh, no thanks," you declined his offer.

"i heard remi is staying after to watch the practice also," atsumu added in.

"okay fine, let's go," you said walking ahead of him to which he followed behind you.

"i'm surprised you accepted atsumu's favor, y/n," remi softly smiled at you.

you agreed, "me too. i usually help him study and stuff anyway though."

as you and remi kept talking, the two of you heard a whistle indicating that practice is finally over. you got atsumu's attention and pointed to the door signaling that you and remi will be waiting outside.

remi grabbed her stuff along with you and started walking outside. a few minutes go by until you see osamu, atsumu, and suna come out the door.

"alright," atsumu said grabbing your attention. "let's go study at my house!"

you all finally got to atsumu and osamu's house and went inside. you took your shoes off before making your way to their kitchen table.

"i thought i was only tutoring you, atsumu.. not him," you muttered while pointing to suna. "he's difficult."

"yeah, well i'm not too thrilled about it either, y'know," suna rolled his eyes as he sat down.

atsumu sighed while rubbing the back of his neck, "sorry y/n..."

"it's fine, let's just start now," you said taking out your things.

osamu went upstairs to do his own work because he didn't need the help. you helped suna and atsumu with studying while remi also helped them too.

"finally, all done!" remi smiled closing her text book. "what should we do now?"

"go home," you answered stoically. "it's getting late... and i'm pretty tired."

"you're no fun, y/n!" atsumu sighed.

"buzz kill," the brown hair male added in.

"oh shut up, what would we do anyway?" you crossed your arms leaning back in your chair.

"well, my parents aren't coming home till a little later. so let's hangout in my room!" atsumu got up from his seat and started walking upstairs to which you, remi, and suna followed him.

as his room came into view, you see atsumu holding up a deck of UNO cards. "uno?" you asked tilting your head.

"yep, let's play."

you're all now in a circle with remi shuffling the cards. "play with us samu," atsumu suggested.

"no."

"you should play, osamu," you said.

"mmm..." osamu looked at you contemplating whether or not he should play. "fine. one round."

"uno!" you smacked your card down being the first to win.

"you definitely cheated," suna squinted his eyes at you.

you looked back at him, "or you...just suck?"

"you looked at my cards."

"did not! maybe if you just played your cards right then you wouldn't have gotten 3 plus +2 cards."

"okay guys, stop fighting," remi laughed. "maybe you do just suck suna. you got 3 plus +2 cards, like y/n said."

"yeah yeah, whatever," suna shook his head letting out a low laugh.

"oh shoot, got to go," you said getting up.

"already?" suna asked looking up.

"what? you want me to stay?" you asked sarcastically, looking at your phone.

he looked back down at his cards, "never said that."

"good. anyway bye guys!" you left the room.

atsumu waved at your back, "bye y/n! thanks for the help!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
i'll come back and edit this

AUTHOR'S NOTE:i'll come back and edit this