𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟎𝟖

˚ ༘♡ S

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

YOU YAWNED, BORED OF THE TEACHER'S lecture. it was only the beginning of the class but you were waiting impatiently for the bell to ring. as you waited for time to pass by, you decided to start doodling in your notebook.

"by the way! we have a new student...she should be coming in soon!" the teacher announced to the whole class. everyone's head perked up now interested in what the teacher was saying. "so for now, read page 23 in the text book."

a few students let out small annoyed groans, along with you.

you - as well as the rest of the class finished reading. there was a subtle knock at the door causing a few to flick their heads up. a few seconds after, you see a girl walk in. "that's probably the new student," you thought.

as she walked in, you studied her features closely. she was beautiful nonetheless. you can carefully see she was well put together- silky dark brown hair half way down her back, green colored eyes (which you found so stunning), some make-up on- but it's more on the natural side. her face was structured ever so perfectly.

she was like a literal heaven sent angel.

you heard the teachers voice which snapped you out of your gaze, "okay students, this is the new student i was talking about earlier. please introduce yourself!" your teacher smiled at the new student.

the new student slightly shifted her posture- you can tell from your perspective she was slightly nervous, "hello, my name is sana chiharu. please take care of me."

'even her name is pretty.'

the teacher assigned sana her seat- since she sat somewhat close to you, the teacher asked for you to guide her through what you guys were reading.