𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟐𝟑

˚ ༘♡ S

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

A LITTLE WHILE HAS PASSED AND IT'S now finally winter break. you were relieved to say the least. you needed a break from school and unnecessary drama from your peers.

you all were now hanging out at suna's house, just chilling in his room doing whatever. the boys were playing cards while you and remi sat and talked.

"okay, i'm done. this is bullshit," atsumu threw his cards down. osamu and suna did the same, stopping the game.

osamu gathered the cards neatly and put them away. "you're just saying that because you were losing."

"it's dumb! the rules and everything!" the blonde cried.

suna sighed and went to sit on his bed, "yeah yeah, stop complaining. it's okay to suck at every game you play!" he snorts. the comment earned a small laugh from both you and remi.

"ok.. whatever! new topic! what are we doing for break?" atsumu asked as he looked around at us.

"dunno' probably nothing," remi said. "i don't really have plans."

"same," you agreed.

osamu looked at his phone after receiving a text and replying. "tsumu' let's go. mom wants us back home before it gets too late."

atsumu sighed and got up. "okay, see you guys. let us know if you come up with anything!"

the twins bid their goodbyes and left the room.

"i should go too, my parents have been texting me actually for the past hour," remi laughed sheepishly.

"oh, okay. by remi, see you! love you!" you said to her.

she smiled, "see you guys!" she left the room, leaving you and suna alone. once again.

you turned to him, "so, what should we do over break?"

"actually, my parents have their own small house out near the mountains. we could go snowboarding and stuff," suna suggested.

you nodded at the idea, "yeah actually, that sounds fun! i think everyone should be good with that. but anyway, i should get going."

"ah," suna let a small sigh out. "okay, ill walk you out." the two of you got up and made your way downstairs.

"leaving right now, hun?" you heard a warm voice behind you. suna's mom. "it's pouring out, it should only be for another hour, though! stay for dinner, i'm preparing food right now!" she offered.

"oh, wow, i hadn't even noticed it was raining," you looked at suna's mom, then at suna. "i guess everyone else made it out before the rain."

"c'mon! let's head to the kitchen!" she said as she walked away.

"i don't mind you staying by the way," suna said. "i noticed you seemed hesitant. i don't mind the company. plus, we can ask my mom to use the house."

you nodded, "well, okay. if it's fine with you. and yeah, let's do that."

you were now helping suna's mom in the kitchen to make dinner. she tried to decline your help because she felt bad, but you insisted. you felt it was the least you can do since she had been so welcoming since the last time you had came over.

suna was upstairs changing to get into more comfortable clothes. 

"you know," suna's mom started. "you seem like a really good influence on my boy."

this caught you off guard. you wondered why she thought that.

"yeah?" you asked as you chopped up vegetables.

she chuckled, "yeah, that boy always talks about how he does better in the classes he used to struggle in. and it's because of you. gosh, i hope he's been thanking you properly."

your heart started to race a bit after hearing this new profound information. you'll definitely tease him about it later.

"yeah, he has."

"good," she poured some things into the pot. "wow, this gives me deja vu! you stayed for dinner last time as well."

you suddenly remembered, "oh yeah, i did! thanks again."

"of course, don't mention it!" the mother started setting up our plates to eat. "man, where is my
baby—"

"mom..." suna said trying to interrupt his mom from talking any further.

"ah! there you are! come come, make the plates. let me change out these dirty clothes," she said as she rinsed her hands and went upstairs.

suna finished making the plates of food. "what was she going on about?" he said leaning opposite of the counter you were leaning on.

"oh nothing, just how i'm such a good help with your studies, baby," you smiled at the last part.

suna dramatically rolled his eyes. "please, stop. she's always calling me these nicknames."

"it's cute," you shrugged.

"is it?" he joked. the two of you kept talking till suna's mom came back down.

as the three of you were eating dinner, you talked about the winter break plan. suna's mom took a great liking towards you and still likes the rest of the group as well. so, she allowed it.

dinner and the plan was a success. the two of you let the group know and you left after dinner.

———