𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟐𝟎

˚ ༘♡ S

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

YOU, THE TWINS AND SUNA WERE ALL walking out of the school together. school had just finished and all of you were now headed to your destinations.

"yeah, and me and sana have been hitting it off this whole week. dates, hangouts, getting to—" suna said going on a rant about him and his new profound crush.

"ughhhh, blah blah blah. we get it, you like her. nexttttttt," atsumu interrupted the brunette.

you laughed, "yeah honestly, i'm going to throw up on you if you don't stop," you said to which osamu snickered at.

suna rolled his eyes, "whatever, you guys are just butthurt you're single."

"atsumu has girls drooling all over him, he's probably not too bothered," you look at suna.

"yeah? and what about you stupid?"

"i like someone, not you're business though."

suna suddenly became nosy, "who. i can set you up,
you know. i probably know him."

"trust me," you laughed quietly to yourself, "you don't. anyway, remi texted me. bye guys!" and with that you waved them off, going in a different direction.

you met with remi, discussing how the two of you will be getting ready at your house for the party tomorrow. as well as asking your parents if you can go. (you forgot to ask a few days prior.)

(time skip btw from last ch i think ??)

it was around 7 o'clock, and you and remi were getting ready for the party. you parents didn't put up much of a fuss with you going, thankfully. the party started at 8 and the two of you agreed it's better to come a little later. you didn't want to be the first ones there.