𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟎𝟓

˚ ༘♡ S

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

unedited

AS CLASS ENDED, YOU PACKED UP YOUR stuff and walked out of the classroom. you made your way to your locker and put the non-essential things inside.

"hey, y/n!" remi smiled waving her hand. "let's go eat lunch now. tsumu invited us to eat outside with him and the others!"

"huh?" you said closing your locker. "outside? why outside?"

"it is a nice day out today.. so let's go!" remi said as she started walking outside while you followed behind her. the both of you arrived outside going over to the table with atsumu, osamu, and suna.

"where's kita and aran?" you asked sitting down.

"couldn't make it. they had 3rd-year stuff to do i guess," atsumu answered, you nodded.

you all started eating as you talked about random topics.

ding!

SR !

hey

hii

whatcha doing☝️

nothing rlly☝️

it's school hours shouldnt u get
off your ohone

ohine8*

phone*

ffs💀

i'm on lunch

oh gtg

okay ttyl
liked by SR !

---

"suna!" atsumu called out to suna's name. "i've been calling your name for 5 minutes."

"yeah sorry, what's up?" suna asked putting his phone into his pocket.

"oh? who were you texting? your girlfriend?" atsumu teased.

"get out of his business, tsumu," osamu chimed in.

"oh shut up, samu!"

"no, it's not my girlfriend, atsumu," suna sighed finished his food.

"like you of all people could get a girlfriend," you muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"you don't even have a boyfriend though, y/n," suna said.

"i don't have a crush. i'm also not really looking for a boyfriend."

"or you're just not that attractive," he said trying to get under your skin.

you stared at him, "speak for yourself suna. i think i'm at least a little attractive."

"can't disagree there!" remi smiled. "i think y/n's really attractive."

"keep dreaming," he placed a hand on your shoulder, but you shoved it off.

"don't touch me," you said going on your phone, which was immediately out of your grasp. you looked up to see suna with it. "oh c'mon, i hate when you do this."

"do what?" he asked playing with it in his hands. "if you want it back, come get me."

"suna, this isn't a playground," you sighed.

"you should go get your phone back," atsumu smiled, "i wanna see how this plays out."

"yeah, i know," you didn't feel like running because you just ate. so you followed him around as he ran, trying to make him tired.

"you're slow," he said placing his hands on his knees while bending forward a bit.

"and you're getting slow," you walked over to him and grabbed your phone. "what an idiot-"

"L/N, SUNA, IN MY OFFICE! NOW!" a teacher yelled out.

it was now after school, you and suna were cleaning up the classroom as punishment for making a fuss during lunch.

"y'know, if you weren't acting like a little kid we wouldn't be here," you said wiping down the chalkboard.

"yeah whatever. i take the blame," suna sighed.

"oh, look at that. you're maturing," you smiled sarcastically.

"shut up. i'm going to hear a mouthful from the coach since i'm late to practice."

"sucks to suck i guess," you shrugged your shoulders.

"yeah.. well let's just hurry this up."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
no bc before all this online stuff
mfs in my school loved taking my
phone like it's a field day or smth😟

i'll go back and edit this btw