𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟏𝟖

˚ ༘♡ S

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

IT WAS NOW AFTER SCHOOL AND you, remi, the twins, suna and sana decided to go to the convenience store since there was no volleyball practice for the boys today.

"hey so, what were you guys doing during lunch? you guys seemed all over the place and tired afterwards," remi asked.

suna waved his hand dismissively, "ahh... it's nothing important. don't worry about it."

"that seemed secretive," you snickered, flicking the back of his neck as you walked behind him.

he playfully swatted your hand away laughing, "yeah, well maybe I just don't want to tell you?"

"boring."

all six of you get to the convenience store, walking in the parting ways to the desired snacks you want. suddenly, you remembered that suna still has a favor he owes you. so you grabbed around three snacks and one drink, making your way around the small store trying to find him.

you found him with sana as they were both in line to check out.

"here," you simply said holding up your stuff for him to take.

sana looked at you weird as suna questioned you, "huh? what am I supposed to do with that?"

"pay for it, obviously. remember how you owe me—" you tired to finish before getting cut off by sana.

she gave you that weird look again before talking, "why can't you pay? you shouldn't make him pay."

"I owe her a favor, sana," suna said quickly shutting down the green-eyed girls attitude. she let out a quick 'oh' and went on her phone, clearly embarrassed. "alright, I'll pay for it. thank you for your help again."

"it was no problems, you're mom's really sweet," you said. this noticeably caught sana's attention as she subtly put her phone away. you decided to go a little further to mess with her by saying; "oh and, dinner was really good, thanks again."

suna nodded his head, "yeah, of course."

as you walked away, trying to find remi, you heard sana say, "if you ever need help with anything school related... or not school related, I'm always here!" which made you laugh to yourself.

all of you were now sitting in the parking lot, eating away at your snacks. you definitely enjoyed your snacks especially since they were free— they were extra tasty.

"oh, are you guys going to that party next saturday?" atsumu asked everyone.

osamu shrugged his shoulders, "not sure. i will if all you guys do. not my typical setting."

"'not my typical setting'— stop trying to be different and come samu'," atsumu mimicked osamus voice.

"oh fuck you," osamu shoved his brother playfully.

remi laughed and chimed in, "sure, i'll go."

suna and sana also agreeing they'll go.

osamu look at you, as you were finishing your snacks vigorously— which he laughed at, "what about you, y/n?"

you tried to speak as you cleared your throat, "oh, uh, yeah i guess. i'm going since remi's going."

"and if she's not?" suna asked.

"did you not hear me?" you questioned genuinely.

suna rolled his eyes, "you're sooo annoying."

"you ask stupid questions."

———

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
promise i didn't disappear again lmao.

anyway next ch will be better!! comment
some ways u want the reveal if u wnat. i'll
give credits if i cant come up w one myself

 i'llgive credits if i cant come up w one myself