𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟎𝟑

˚ ༘♡ S

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

"FINALLY," YOU BEGAN, "THE SCHOOL
DAY IS OVER." you and remi were finally leaving the school grounds as the day ends. the two of you are now walking back to remi's house to hang out for a little.

"yep! now let's hurry up and get to my house. i'm exhausted!" remi yawned.

you and remi finally arrived at her house as you walked inside. the both of you took off your shoes and made your way to her dining room table. you took a seat at the table, taking your stuff out of your school bag and placing it on the table, and got a start on your homework. as you were doing that remi was looking through her pantry trying to find some food.

"instant ramen?" she asked showing you the ramen. you nodded, "alright, i'll make both of us some."

"thank you," you said focusing back on your homework.

"hey...so did you do yesterday's math homework?" remi asked.

"yeah. and yes, you can have the answers. y'know, you really need to start doing your homework on time," you laughed.

"i know...procrastination gets the best of me sometimes!"

"sometimes?" you asked sarcastically.

"well...more than sometimes!" remi laughed, "oh! foods done!" she said bringing two bowls of ramen to the table.

"thank you," you thanked remi. the both of you started eating in comfortable silence.

"finally done with homework! now..time for a nice nap.." remi said laying her head on the table.

"hey hey...let's go upstairs.. then you can nap," you suggested lifting up remi's head.

"fine, let's go," remi said getting up from her seat. you and remi both got up and started heading upstairs, going into her room. remi went to go change as you sat on the floor near her bed. remi finally finished changing and came back into her room plopping down on her bed.

"i'm so tired.." she whined.

"then take a nap," you said scrolling through your phone.

"you're right, goodnight," she said tucking herself into bed.

ding!

"oo!" remi got up right away, "is that mister anonymous?"

"'mister anonymous'...? is that some lame nickname?"

"yep! how do you like it?" remi said getting on the floor next to you.

"it's...definitely a nickname. as i said before just call him SR," you said tapping on his notification.

"hey wait, you know who has those initials?" remi asked.

"uh.." you slowly turned your head towards remi, "no...who?"

"suna rintarou. coincidence?"

"yeah, one hundred percent. there is NO way suna is my online friend. they're way different."

"yeah," remi agreed, "you're probably right. anyway, you should probably answer mister anonymous and not keep him waiting."

SR

hi hi pretty

oh

new nn?

do u like it?

yeah ig

anyway what's up?

nothing i just wanted to say hi

anndddd

wanna play?

cant. sorry. i'm at a friends house

oh alright have fun

yeah ty :))

ttyl??

yeah fs. bye pretty

bye sr

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
lazy rn so here's a filler.
i'll go back and edit this later

tokyo revengers manga is so
good ???!?!!?

tokyo revengers manga is sogood ???!?!!?