𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟏𝟑

˚ ༘♡ S

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

YOU, REMI, SANA, SUNA, AND THE TWINS were all hanging out after school inside of an empty classroom since you're last teacher allowed you to be there.

you were going over some school stuff with osamu while atsumu and remi were talking, and sana and suna appears to be some-what flirting with each other.

"you guys need to get a room at this point," atsumu said, voice laced with sarcasm.

suna looked at the blonde, "shut up atsumu. we're not doing anything."

remi decided to join in on the conversation, "yeah right. you guys look like you're glued to each other. if i didn't know any better- i'd think you two were dating."

"honestly," you added with osamu snickering at your comment.

sana's face turned a bit red, "stop it, we don't look like that," she laughed off. everyone went back to what they were doing and sana put her attention back on suna. "anyway, suna...have you started that history project we have in class?"

suna looked at her, "uh...no. i was going to ask y/n for help."

sana tilted her head, "don't you think it would be easier for us to help each other? i mean, we are in the same class."

suna shrugged, "probably. but, usually y/n helps me. it's weird but we work well together despite not getting along."

sana sighed, "well, okay then.."

"y/n," suna called your name to get his attention. you looked at him- your eyes meeting with his yellow ones for a few seconds. "uh," he stammered. "do you think you can help me with my history project?"

"sure," you easily complied. "what's in it for me though?"

suna rolled his eyes, "i don't know...what do you want?"