𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟐𝟏

˚ ༘♡ S

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

FAST FORWARD IN THE DAY AFTER THE party and you asked remi to come over. she quickly agreed when you made the call and came over with some things for a self-recovery day. you both needed it after that night (and this morning for you). you more than her though regarding last night.

as of right now, it's 5 pm and you and remi are now doing facemasks.

"okay, which one do you want?" remi asked holding up two different animal facemasks.

you looked at both and chose, "the (favorite animal) one, please!"

she handed you your chosen facemask. the both of you tore open the plastic and slid out the gooey masks. unfolding the mask, you slid it onto your face and pressed it into your skin making it look somewhat decent. remi did the same and wiped her hands with a towel then threw out the garbage for the both of you.

"thank you," you said wiping your hands as well. you sat on the little makeshift bed you and remi made on the floor with many blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals.

remi came to join you on the makeshift bed and started going through the snacks you and her collected. "so," she started as she popped a mini frozen chocolate-covered strawberry into her mouth. "care to explain what happened this morning? or maybe start from last night."

you put one into your mouth as well and laughed, "okay.. okay. but first, tell me about last night. i can barely remember anything i did or said! god, i'm so embarrassed!"

"ok well, to start off, you started dancing with randoms, but that wasn't bad at all. the people you danced with matched your energy, it was quite the show," remi teased you. "what's next..."

"what's next?! oh my god, there's more?" you cried out to which she nodded with a sorry yet cunning smile on her face.