𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟏𝟔

˚ ༘♡ S

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

unedited

( 3RD PERSON POV )

SITTING IN A BEDROOM, THERE WAS atsumu, osamu and suna. the three of them were just hanging out, playing games on atsumu's janky old PS4. osamu and atsumu were playing against each other— osamu obviously winning and atsumu profusely spamming his controller. suna was just watching the twins waiting for his turn while snacking on some chips.

"so, suna," osamu spoke up without taking his eyes of the screen in front of him. "how was your date? y'know, with sana."

"it was— it was good," suna answered between chews. "we had a lot of fun, got to know each other."

atsumu then decided to speak as well, "that's good for you man. i hope things go smooth from there!" he said, the sound of loud taps in the background.

"yeah, me too."

"hey, you know what's funny, though? i always thought you and y/n were going to be a thing," atsumu said earning a exaggerated choking noise from his teammate behind him and a weird look from osamu. "oh, c'mon! i'm not the only one, right osamu?"

osamu scoffed, "no way, they fight all the time. also, too much of opposites."

"opposites attract," atsumu remarked.

suna rolled his eyes, putting the bag of chips down and wiping his hands. "no way in hell, man. i can't even imagine it. and that was so corny, never say that again," he said.

"sheesh, ok. i was just saying. glad you found someone though, props to you," atsumu stated just as he lost the game to osamu. "no fair! this game sucks. why did you even buy this..."

"you bought it, tsumu," osamu rolled his eyes.

atsumu stopped for a second, back tracking, then let out a long sigh, "whatever. anyway, back onto the topic of suna and his love life-- or life in general, how's you're uh, online friend? I forgot her initials."

"(Y/I)? she's fine. why do you ask?" suna looked at atsumu.

"just asking, still crazy you guys haven't met yet. weren't you telling us earlier how she went to our school? it should be pretty easy to find her," the blonde realized.

osamu chimed in, "why don't you guys want to meet again? it's not like you're both some random old creepy people behind the screens."

"her and I both agreed this little guessing game is fun. probably her more than me, though," suna lets out a long hard sigh that he seemed to be holding in. "but, god do I want to meet her face-to-face."

"jeez, do you like her or sana?" osamu joked.

atsumu added, "or y/n!"

suna scrunched his nose, "gross"

suna and atsumu switched spots, suna now being the one playing the game. while, atsumu is snacking on the half eaten bag of chips. atsumu then tries to get a sentence out between his chews, "you seriously can never see yourself dating her? you don't find her the least bit attractive? if not, I'd be damned."

"attractive? yes. seeing myself in a relationship with her? I don't know," suna said, still intently focusing on the game.

"I agree. but to be honest. it wouldn't fit," osamu adds on quickly sounding annoyed. atsumu lets out a sigh and continues watching suna and osamu play the game.

———

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
idk filler (???)

lmao haven't update in so long.
trynna get back on it.