Council

A/N: Hey guys! Okay, sorry for the late update because I had terrible writers' block and I actually deleted 3 drafts before this one. I actually wrote this last night when I got back home but I kind of fell asleep so I didn't post it. Enjoy!

When Juliet arrived at the scene, she saw Titania standing alone, her face annoyed and angry. The rest of the ladies stood huddled in a corner and all eyes were on her sister.

"Titania!" Juliet shouted.

Her sister turned, almost expectant but the moment Titania saw her, she turned away immediately.

"Lady Juliet, you've arrived," someone snapped.

Juliet turned and with a start, she noticed that all of the members of the women council was there. Countess Andrea, Syvil's heartless mother, was the head and she was glaring at her right now, as if all these was her fault.

Lady Serafina was smiling and she looked pleased by the turn of the events. Lady Irina was the only one who looked a little perturbed by the incident. She was shaking her head and sighing. Juliet didn't spot Lady Ariane which was no surprise because she came from a shady background. Still, it would have been comforting to at least have one ally.

Suddenly, her entire stomach lurched. She spotted Mrs Rosewood stomping towards her.

"Juliet!" she snapped. "Did you know of this?"

"I...I was slightly aware," Juliet murmured.

The slap came out of nowhere and Juliet stumbled back slightly, stunned. She touched her cheeks and they were stinging.

"You led your sister astray, didn't you?" Mrs Rosewood accused.

"I--"

"Stop blaming my sister," Titania growled, her melodious voice ringing loudly. Everyone turned to look at her and her beautiful, porcelain face was livid.

"I'm not afraid to admit what I did. Don't blame my sister. I was the one who chose to slept with all those men," Titania announced almost proudly.

"Why is that so, Lady Titania?" Countess Andrea cut in, her voice cold and steely.

Titania whirled her head to face Countess Andrea. "I hate my life. All of you are disgusting subservient wives to men and you expect me to be the same. I had to rebel."

"You poor girl, you have ruined your chances of a good marriage," Countess Andrea said a little smugly. "A high price to pay for your freedom."

Titania's soft, red lips curved into a smile. "Of course it was worth it," she said slyly. "I had so much pleasure. You, Countess Andrea, when was the last time your husband sought your bed?"

"What?" Countess Andrea looked thrown.

"Hasn't it occurred to you why Count Pierre hasn't call you to his bed for months?" Titania said with a smirk. The innocent, pretty girl was  long gone and was now replaced by a cruel, haughty woman.

"You insolent girl, you disgusting filt-"

"You must be thinking, how do I know that?" Titania's smirk grew wider. "Because I'm the one who has been entertaining him."

"You...yo-" Countess Andrea placed a hand on her face. "Mercy, what...what is this girl saying?" She stumbled back to stand beside the rest of the ladies who comforted her.

Lady Serafina stepped up. "Darling child." She smiled. "I don't think you're aware of what your actions will cause you. You do realise that Sir Bernard will break off the engagement?"