1.THE LOST MIKAELSON

HOPE AND PHEOBE MIKAELSON WERE BORN ON THE 4TH OF JANUARY 1976

HOPE AND PHEOBE MIKAELSON WERE BORN ON THE 4TH OF JANUARY 1976. Born into the dangers of the supernatural world even the first moments of their life were filled with danger. Hope fit right in. A tribrid. The first and only of her kind, right away her family's favourite but Phoebe was only human leaving her family shocked. And although they would never admit it, resentful.

Her whole family mocked her for it, abusing her mentally and the odd time physically as if she wasn't even related to them. On her 7th birthday she was given up for adoption her family claiming she was too much to handle and stealing their attention from Hope.

She was adopted by Cynthia Thompson, a scared women trapped in a loveless marriage and Andrew Thompson, an abusive alcoholic with anger issues.

Brought to live in the quaint town Derry, an ordinary town: Familiar, well-ordered for the most part, a good place to live.

Pheobe known as 'Bea' had a normal as can be childhood living in Derry, all while having to endure the horrific memories from her birth family, abuse from her adoptive father and not to mention the Bowers gang who seemed hell bent on hurting her and her friends.

The start of summer 1989 was already going to be a memorable one with all the children going missing and body parts turning up but when Bea and her best friend Beverly meet the losers club it gets a whole lot messier. As in having to kill a child eating clown.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

1993
-NEW ORLEANS-

The Mikaelson compound was awoken by a loud scream. Immediately on edge the Mikaelsons all rushing up to their youngest Hope. They entered to find her sobbing in her bed. Her mother rushed to her side hugging her tightly as Hope shook where she sat. Unlike her usual put together appearance she was as white as a sheet, eyes haunted and hair a mess.

"Hope, what's wrong?" her aunt Freya asked panicked at the state her niece was in. None of them had ever seen her look like this and it concerned them.

Hope uttered the one name that made them all feel regret and shame.

"Pheobe I..I had a vision of her it was horrible." she said shakily clutching to her mom who was holding her tightly. Hayley looked away from her at the mention of the name, face unreadable.

"Freya show us this vision." Klaus demanded. He stood close to Hope. Only an arms length away. Ready to grab her if needed.

Freya nodded determined, she needed to know what had upset her niece this much. She didn't allow herself to worry about her other niece. Not that she ever really had.

Kol scowled slightly. He had never been close to Phoebe. Honestly she had scared him slightly. She was so fragile, always in risk. During the time she lived with them Kol hadn't been there much, an argument with his brother keeping him away. Not long after she was gone Davina had come back and smacked some sense into him. He had searched for her but had been unsuccessful. The regret he felt regarding her was immense.