11. GHOSTS FROM THE PAST

"RICHIE IF YOU MAKE ONE MORE PERVERTED JOKE I SWEAR-" Mike groaned pinching the bridge of his nose

"RICHIE IF YOU MAKE ONE MORE PERVERTED JOKE I SWEAR-" Mike groaned pinching the bridge of his nose. Agitated expression on his face as he glared at Richie.

No one could blame him, they were all getting annoyed. It was only a matter of time until someone snapped.

The losers were gathered in Bea's kitchen discussing ways on how to go about defeating it. Or more like trying to.

"What I made like two!, why should we all suffer because you have no sex life?" Richie cried offended expression on his face. He looked too Bea for support gaining a deadpan look in response. Huffing his eyes and rolling his eyes he glanced over at Stanley who pointedly gave him a look making him deflate.

"Both of you be quiet!" Bill told them firmly. There was a tiredness in his eyes that Bea didn't think would ever fully go away. "We need to make a plan and now. The more time we waste the more innocent children get killed."

"Why don't we just do the same thing as last time?" Richie asked annoyed squinting at Bill.

"Because that clearly didn't work Dipshit!" Stanley told him looking at him incredulously. Richie pulled an offended expression staring at him open mouthed.

"Stan, man what the fuck?!" He sputtered out.

Beverly and Bea made eye contact across the table. They rolled their eyes.

"Alright!" Beverly said loudly causing them all to look at her. "Need I remind you we can all die at any second this is not the time for jokes."

They all nodded grimly. A seriousness returning the room.

"Now does anyone have any ideas from what we can start with?" She asked almost desperately. A pleading look in her eyes as she looked around at them all.

Mike raised his hand tentatively and was about to speak when the doorbell rang making them look in its direction.

"Hold that thought" Beverly said as she walked off to open the door. Her brow was furrowed agitated that they were interrupted when they finally had something. Bea winced pitying whoever was at the door. A mad Beverly was not a fun Beverly. "Can someone please take the food out the oven?" She called back loudly.

"I'll get it then." Bea mumbled glaring at the others when they all looked at her. They sent her sheepish smiles as she left scoffing.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Beverly looked through the peephole, freezing slightly when she noticed who it was.

The Mikaelson's.

She took a deep breath trying to slow her heartbeat. Looking at the door one more time I'm worry she plastered on a fake smile and swung the door open.

"Hello, bloom household what can I do for you?" She asked politely, trying not to let her recognition and anger at them show. Truthfully she had thought many times of what she would say to the Mikaelson's if she ever had the displeasure of meeting them. But now wasn't the time.