14. DEMON FROM HELL

It was eerily similar to the events of last time, by the time the got there bill was going up the stairs.

"Bill!" Beverly called our relieved to see her boyfriend hadn't gone in yet.

"Guys guys, no! I started all this it's my fault your all here" he told them voice thick with emotion. "This curse this fucking thing that's inside of you all it started growing the day that I m-m-made you go down to the Barron's cause all I cared about was finding g-g-Georgie"

They all looked up at him just watching as he gestured back to the house "and I'm going to g-o-o in there and I don't k-know what's going to happen but I can't ask you to do this"

Beverly simply stepped forward and bent down picking up a piece of broken fence.

"well we're not asking you either" she told him.

"Bev -"

"We didn't do it alone then so we're not going to do it alone now" Mike said determinedly.

"Losers stick together"  ben told them smiling slightly.

"So does somebody want to say something" Eddie asked awkwardly after a while of them just standing there doing nothing causing Bea to snicker.

"Richie said it best when we were here last" Stanley said as he stood closely to said man.

"I did?" Richie asked looking slightly confused " i don't wanna die?"

He asked making them all look at him dumbfounded.

"Not that" Bea told him wondering how he could be so dumb sometimes.

"Your lucky we're not measuring dicks?"

Hope grimaced "Probably not that either"

Richie paused and seemed to think for a a moment as they all waited expectantly.

"Let's kill this fucking clown?" He asked unsurely.

"Yeah" bill breathed out smiling the others following his example.

"Let's kill this fucking clown" Richie repeated his eyes darkening.

The losers and hope all look at each other nodding before walking into the house. Bea looked around as they wandered into the house, it was exactly as they all remembered it. The floorboards creak under there feet as they go deeper into the house.

Bea looked in disgust at the stairs as black goo, that made the floor boards sizzle came down the stairs.

"well i love what he's done with the place" Richie comments earning eye rolls from most of them.

"beep beep richie" Stanley muttered.

Bea followed behind bill, richie, Stanley and eddie as they wandered down the narrow hall of the house to get through the kitchen.

only seconds after they got in a scream came from the other room and the door sealed shut.

"Ben!" They heard Beverly yell causing them to panic.

"Ben?!"

They continued to call out for him hitting on the doors. Only to look over hearing a crash in the fridge.

"Guys.." Bea said edging back looking at the fridge.

They watched in horror as the fridge started to shake.

"That can't be good right?" Richie questioned in horror.

Bea glanced at the door hearing the screams off Ben and the panicked yells of the others. Her head whipped back to the fridge as loud bangs sounded from inside making them all scuttle back some.

She sucked in a breath when it swung open revealing a body inside all cramped in.

Richie groaned horrified as it started to move.

As the face was revealed there was silence for a moment.

"It's Stan" Richie said shocked at the same time Stanley cried out. "Why the hell does it have my face?"

The face of younger Stanley started to scream making Bea let out a whimper which turned into a scream as it's head fell off and out of the fridge.

"God!"

"Oh shit!"

"What the actual fuck!"

"Shit!"

It rolled to the end of the room, causing Bea, Richie and Stanley to jump out of the way as to not get hit.

"He would still be alive if it wasn't for you bill" it said in young Stanley's voice as it stared directly at bill.

Richie and Bea shared a panicked look, as it started to speaking.

"Richie!" It cried panicked "what's happening to me!" They watched terrified as something under its skin started moving.

They could only be watch in horror as legs started to break through the skin out of his face and his eyes, turning into giant spider legs.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding!" Richie exclaimed.

It started manically laughing, creeping them all out. Before it darted towards the group of three, making them let out a string of curses.

It scuttled around the room as they kicked it and tried to hit it with things, it changed course suddenly making a running leap for bea.

Just as it leapt up at Bea, it was smacked away. A metal rod then was impaled through it making them all let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey Stan? You alright?" Richie asked the boy who was leaning up against the wall, he got a shaky nod in return as the others turned to look at their saviours.

"You followed me!" She asked in disbelief at the mikaelson's who stood in the room.

They shared looks, most looking sheepish but not regretful.

Sorry for a really late update, I'm currently trying to get into uni and am really struggling with writing my personal statement so most updates will be slow.

Thanks for all the support xx