3. MEMORY LANE PT2

The sun was shining brightly as Bea arrived at the quarry

The sun was shining brightly as Bea arrived at the quarry. She squinted slightly as she looked up at it briefly.

Beverly was stood just ahead putting down her bike. They shared a giggle when they saw the boys grouped together in nothing but their underwear. Moving quickly they took their dresses off. Trying to be quiet so the boys wouldn't notice them.

"Alright," Bill said interrupting an argument between Eddie and Richie. "Who's first?"

All five boys looked down at the quarry unsurely, a silence ringing out between them. None of them wanting to jump first, too scared to admit they were nervous.

"We'll go!" Beverly called out as the girls threw there dresses to the ground.

"Sissies." Bea teased as she and Beverly leapt off the cliff. The boys shared panicked but impressed looks.

The Mikaelson's panicked rushing forward and looking over the edge, relaxing when they saw she landed fine.

"Isn't that dangerous?" asked Hope worriedly.

"Very I want to do it." Kol said earning a smack on the head from both his wife and sister. He let out a curse sending them both a dangerous glare.

"What the fuck!" shouted Richie.

"Come on!" Beverly shouted from the bottom. Bea laughed as she tread water watching the boys bicker to each other.

The boys jumped down after then one at a time, getting cheered on by those at the bottom.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

After another chicken fight, which Bea and Stanley had won again she had decided to take a break and was watching the others mess around.

She smiled when she caught sight of Beverly and Bill sharing glances, the peace was disturbed when Richie gasped making her turn quickly.

"Something just touched my foot, right here." Richie said pointing downwards into the depths of the water. She swam over quickly, trying to see if anything was there. Not being able to see anything they dove under trying to get a better look.

"It's a t-turtle." Bill stated once he came up from the water. Ben's eyes gleamed excitedly as decided to dive down himself to get a better look at it.

"Does he always stutter?" Klaus asked annoyed. Hope shot her father a look. She was fed up of him alway making comments like this. Especially someone who clearly mattered so much to her sister.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3